Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-14-2013, 09:51 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Used to be neonazis popped up everywhere on line, I'm surprised it took this long for us to be infected.

Pete
Old 01-15-2013, 05:37 PM
Admin

I've got the cure, logic and size 11 steeltoes. Did you catch his blog, Pete?
http://argoweaver.wordpress.com/
Old 01-16-2013, 08:49 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

I've read nazi supremist garbage before. That's pretty slick though, some of it anyway. Probably snares a few.

Wanna hear something kinda funny? Their real bible, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, was written by the Russkies most of them profess to dispise

Also, for all the talk of being Christian, their real leader changed the Lords' Prayer to this:

Adolf Hitler, you are our great Führer. Thy name makes the enemy tremble. Thy Third Reich comes, thy will alone is law upon the earth. Let us hear daily thy voice and order us by thy leadership, for we will obey to the end and even with our lives. We praise thee! Hail Hitler!"

"Führer, my Führer, give me by God. Protect and preserve my life for long. You saved Germany in time of need. I thank you for my daily bread. Be with me for a long time, do not leave me, Führer, my Führer, my faith, my light, Hail to my Führer!"

This is what the Christian God says:

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

I pray for their souls, that they may see the truth.

Pete
Old 01-16-2013, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post

I pray for their souls, that they may see the truth.

Pete
When one chooses to hate rather the love the soul suffers. Because of this their truths becomes a self supporting prophecy. A dark dark place to be so full of hate.

Barney
Old 01-16-2013, 09:28 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

It's amazing how otherwise decent people can get caught up in it. The 1st time I saw the hate literature was in a house for sale, an estate. It was a normal looking place, nice pictures of family, etc, then in the master bedroom there were piles of the thin WAR magazines, charming stuff. I kept a copy of Goebbels masterwork of propaganda, so effective with many, 'Communism with the Mask Off'.

Pete
Old 01-17-2013, 04:35 AM
Admin

My Dad brought an RGB Nazi dress dagger home from the war. It cost him a couple of c rations to buy it. If my older brothers didn't object I would have thrown that f**king thing in the ocean by now. It's a creepy reminder of just how evil & depraved the Nazi's were. Dad 's outfit, the Tenth Armored Division liberated the Landsberg death camp in Germany. He would not talk about his experiences over there. News reels don't begin convey the absolute evil that took over Germany and it also had a really big following here in America. I guess there are a few of them like Argoweaver still around spreading this evil sickness. These people are the worst schweinscheis imaginable.

Gott verdammt, für immer. Zeit.

Last edited by bobabode; 01-17-2013 at 04:53 AM.
Old 01-17-2013, 05:46 AM
AKA Sister Mary JJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
My Dad brought an RGB Nazi dress dagger home from the war. It cost him a couple of c rations to buy it. If my older brothers didn't object I would have thrown that f**king thing in the ocean by now. It's a creepy reminder of just how evil & depraved the Nazi's were..
Thanks to your father for his service.

Use the dagger as a prop to educate people about the war and why it was fought. Turn a negative into a positive.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:51 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
Thanks to your father for his service.

Use the dagger as a prop to educate people about the war and why it was fought. Turn a negative into a positive.
Thanks,JJ. You're a good man. Regards, Bob ps Mel Brooks beat me to it.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:58 PM
AKA Sister Mary JJ

Aw, shucks!
Old 01-17-2013, 07:57 PM

Anyone getting a tatoo and talking smack about white power? They just moved
to the bottom rung of walmart shoppers.