Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-17-2015, 09:01 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b08820d918202a

Perhaps Trump did not think he would run into an actual true believer. Perhaps Trump is a bit embarrassed by birther a stormtrooper. It happens...
Sounds like 'ethnic cleansing' doesn't it.
Old 09-17-2015, 09:17 PM
Ready

The bit I read did not sound embarassed. It sounded like he was working this voter segment. He didn't say yea or nay, but a nod is a good as a wink in this case....
Old 09-17-2015, 09:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
I see him as possessing these trait you claim he does not.

Interesting.
It happens. Every time I referred a client I had diagnosed with OCD to my psychiatrist buddy it was a dollar to a donut he would diagnose bipolar II.
Old 09-18-2015, 12:32 PM
Persona non grata

http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/ite...d-gop-debate-s

Quote:
One thing was made perfectly clear: They all want to go to war, everywhere, all the time. The eleven GOP candidates in the second debate were like the actualized id of Lindsey Graham: War in Iraq, war in Iran, war in Syria, war and war and war and, oh, did I mention war?
Old 09-18-2015, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
And who pays for this? The stingy fucks that forced the sequester?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2015, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Dr. Ben Carson was calmly awful. Bush was barely there. Rubio actually did well, voice occasionally quavering with emotion, as he expounded on his twisted world view. Mike Huckabee was, is, and will always be simply terrible. Paul looked like he'd gotten into a fight with bad hairdressers and lost, and spoke just as absurdly. Walker visibly shrank seven inches over the course of the evening. Kasich was grindingly competent, which will get him nowhere with the GOP primary-voter base. Christie was New Jersey in a suit. Fiorina dominated in the shroud of her incompetence, Trump was, as ever, Trump ... and Cruz, as I have said before, continued his role as a Batman villain.
From the link above, priceless obsversation?
Old 09-18-2015, 04:10 PM
Area Man

I love how the Right claims to despise elitism and hero worship, yet they mentioned Reagan, what, 90+ times? In a library bearing his name massive enough to house a 707 with room to spare for a stage and grandstands.

These people truly are ironic.

Last edited by BlueStreak; 09-18-2015 at 04:39 PM.
Old 09-18-2015, 04:38 PM
Area Man

I was at work and only saw bits and pieces of it during breaks. For once, I believe being at work spared my sanity. In the splintered view I did have, I saw no "debate". What I did catch was the usual and nauseating GOP pandering to warmongers , the perpetually paranoid and of course....morons. Graham wants WW3. Trump is going to solve every problem this country has ever had on the first day and make fabulous amounts of lucrative business contacts doing it. Fiorina is going to do for Americas workers what she did TO 30,000 Hewlett Packard employees. Walker wants to do for America what Wisconsinites hate him for. Were Kasich and Pataki even there? Then, of course the there are the Jesus Nazis who will save us all from ourselves by enforcing the Evangelists right to keep us all in line with scriptural doctrine............You know, "freedom" the way the founders intended.

And, of course, the all "Love America"...................
Old 09-18-2015, 04:59 PM

Yeah when I heard Mr. Hateful mention the Fair Tax I switched off the TV. I think if you are progressive and are in danger of sliding to the dark side the cure would be to watch any Republican debate for more than 5 minutes.
Old 09-18-2015, 07:01 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I was at work and only saw bits and pieces of it during breaks. For once, I believe being at work spared my sanity. In the splintered view I did have, I saw no "debate". What I did catch was the usual and nauseating GOP pandering to warmongers , the perpetually paranoid and of course....morons. Graham wants WW3. Trump is going to solve every problem this country has ever had on the first day and make fabulous amounts of lucrative business contacts doing it. Fiorina is going to do for Americas workers what she did TO 30,000 Hewlett Packard employees. Walker wants to do for America what Wisconsinites hate him for. Were Kasich and Pataki even there? Then, of course the there are the Jesus Nazis who will save us all from ourselves by enforcing the Evangelists right to keep us all in line with scriptural doctrine............You know, "freedom" the way the founders intended.

And, of course, the all "Love America"...................
They just can't stand the people who live here.