Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-02-2016, 10:13 AM
Persona non grata

Placebo Ballots: Stealing California From Bernie Using an Old GOP Trick

This is an article by Greg Palast whom I respect very much. I first became acquainted with him with his investigative reporting on the stealing of the 2000 Florida Election.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Pla...60602-901.html

Quote:
Alert! California poll workers have been told to give all independent voters "provisional" ballots if they want to vote in Democratic Party. That's illegal -- and will insure that Sanders voters' ballots end up in the garbage, uncounted.

A special bulletin for California voters. And for the rest of you, how this same trickery -- shifting voters to provisional ballots which are rarely counted -- can steal the White House and Congress for the GOP in November.

Here's the 411. If you're registered as an independent voter in California, you have the right to vote in the Democratic Presidential Primary. Just ask for the ballot. But look out! Reports out of Orange County are that some poll workers have been told to give "No Party Preference" (NPP), independent voters, PROVISIONAL ballots as opposed to regular ballots.

Voter, BEWARE! Do NOT accept a PROVISIONAL BALLOT! They're really "Placebo Ballots" -- they give you the satisfaction of feeling like you've voted, without the inconvenience of anyone actually having to count them!
continue
Old 06-02-2016, 10:28 AM

Bob, any comment since you are a volunteer poll worker for the Undemocratic Party?
Wonder if we can fool them by wearing Hillary buttons to the polling stations.
Old 06-02-2016, 10:30 AM

I have been voting here since the 90s. Sounds like bullshit to me. Once again the OP uses dubious sources. Anything from the LA Times?
Old 06-02-2016, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
I have been voting here since the 90s. Sounds like bullshit to me. Once again the OP uses dubious sources. Anything from the LA Times?
What's that got to do with anything?

And Greg Pallast doesn't bullshit.
Old 06-02-2016, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
He was born in LA.
From Wiki:
Quote:
Gregory Allyn "Greg" Palast (born June 26, 1952)[1] is a New York Times-bestselling author[2] and a freelance journalist for the BBC[3] as well as the British newspaper The Guardian.[4] His work frequently focuses on corporate malfeasance but has also been known to work with labor unions and consumer advocacy groups. Notably, he has claimed to have uncovered evidence that Florida Governor Jeb Bush, Florida Secretary of State Katherine Harris, and Florida Elections Unit Chief Clay Roberts, along with the ChoicePoint corporation, rigged the ballots during the US Presidential Election of 2000 and again in 2004 when, he argued, the problems and machinations from 2000 continued, and that challenger John Kerry actually would have won if not for disproportional "spoilage" of Democratic votes.[5]
Besides every left leaning newspaper is in the tank for Hillary.
Old 06-02-2016, 11:16 AM

Several years I worked for the election in California (Alameda county) counting ballots and we counted every single one.

The provisional, the mailed in..... All of them.

Not sure how they do it in other counties, but that was my experience.
Old 06-02-2016, 11:23 AM
Admin

Go look at the California SoS website for the real poop. http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/poli...ty-preference/

NPPs have a choice of DEM, LIB or AI crossover ballot. These are not provisional ballots.
Old 06-02-2016, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Several years I worked for the election in California (Alameda county) counting ballots and we counted every single one.

The provisional, the mailed in..... All of them.

Not sure how they do it in other counties, but that was my experience.
But this time it's different. There are dark forces in the Democratic Party namely the DNC, leading an assault against Bernie in order to shove a rotten candidate named Hillary down our throats.
Old 06-02-2016, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
But this time it's different. There are dark forces in the Democratic Party namely the DNC, leading an assault against Bernie in order to shove a rotten candidate named Hillary down our throats.

No different than any other election. People whose candidate is not winning always claim the system is rigged or ballots are not counted right or there is a conspiracy.....
Old 06-02-2016, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
I am not dark force am I?