Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-28-2016, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68custom View Post
much ado about nothing I suspect. HRC may bend the law but she is mindful of how far it is bent and in what direction.
Doubt it. Especially now since it appears the FBI has found evidence that may connect the dots from Hillary's email service to Weiner's PC.

Just my $0.02, but if there's anything "suspicious" about the timing of the investigation, it might be not related to the the election.

Maybe its the timing of the FBI's investigation and Anthony and Huma's separation and possible divorce. Its likely Weiner knew that the FBI might find something on his PC related to the Clinton email investigation. So, maybe he points them to whatever it is in and agrees to testify about it exchange for a plea deal. And maybe, since it possibly came from Huma, he suggests to her that it might be in her best interest to cooperate with FBI, and in exchange for not throwing her under the bus with the FBI, maybe a future divorce goes a bit easier for Mr Weiner.

Ah, who knows? But this bunch makes it so much fun to consider the possibilities.

Last edited by whell; 10-28-2016 at 07:18 PM.
Old 10-28-2016, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Maybe Hillary will bail and Kaine will run instead. A win-win.
Pat, maybe Biden/Kaine?

I mailed my ballot last Monday. I can't see being a stooge and vote for Donald Dump. I have to scratch my head over the hypocrites who say Hillary doesn't tell the truth so they are voting Orange. What and Mr Bankruptcy, Donald Dump, does tell the truth? Uh huh, sure mac.

Carl
Old 10-28-2016, 07:21 PM

CARL BERNSTEIN: Well, there's no question that the e-mails have always been the greatest threat to her candidacy for president, that her conduct in regard to the e-mails is really indefensible and if there was going to be more information that came out, it was the one thing, as I said on the air last night, actually that could really perhaps affect this election.

We don't know what this means yet except that it's a real bombshell. And it is unthinkable that the Director of the FBI would take this action lightly, that he would put this letter forth to the Congress of the United States saying there is more information out there about classified e-mails and call it to the attention of congress unless it was something requiring serious investigation. So that's where we are...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...bombshell.html
Old 10-28-2016, 07:24 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
That comment could only come from someone who checked their any sense of standards or decency at the door to vote for Chillery.
Betcha those emails prove to be copies of the same old dreck mit leber we've already seen. Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth and the rending of garments commence... don't forget the sackcloth and ashes, Mike.
Old 10-28-2016, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlV View Post
Pat, maybe Biden/Kaine?

I mailed my ballot last Monday. I can't see being a stooge and vote for Donald Dump. I have to scratch my head over the hypocrites who say Hillary doesn't tell the truth so they are voting Orange. What and Mr Bankruptcy, Donald Dump, does tell the truth? Uh huh, sure mac.

Carl
For Clinton, its not just lack of truth, its also lack of good judgement. That, combined with her legendary temper is a fascinating, and dangerous, combination.
Old 10-28-2016, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Betcha those emails prove to be copies of the same old dreck mit leber we've already seen. Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth and the rending of garments commence... don't forget the sackcloth and ashes, Mike.
I'm in. How much do you want to bet?
Old 10-28-2016, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Doubt it. Especially now since it appears the FBI has found evidence that may connect the dots from Hillary's email service to Weiner's PC.

Just my $0.02, but if there's anything "suspicious" about the timing of the investigation, it might be not related to the the election.

Maybe its the timing of the FBI's investigation and Anthony and Huma's separation and possible divorce. Its likely Weiner knew that the FBI might find something on his PC related to the Clinton email investigation. So, maybe he points them to whatever it is in and agrees to testify about it exchange for a plea deal. And maybe, since it possibly came from Huma, he suggests to her that it might be in her best interest to cooperate with FBI, and in exchange for not throwing her under the bus with the FBI, maybe a future divorce goes a bit easier for Mr Weiner.

Ah, who knows? But this bunch makes it so much fun to consider the possibilities.
Did you wank that all by yourself?
Old 10-28-2016, 07:56 PM

Quote:
CARL BERNSTEIN: Well, there's no question that the e-mails have always been the greatest threat to her candidacy for president, that her conduct in regard to the e-mails is really indefensible and if there was going to be more information that came out, it was the one thing, as I said on the air last night, actually that could really perhaps affect this election.

We don't know what this means yet except that it's a real bombshell. And it is unthinkable that the Director of the FBI would take this action lightly, that he would put this letter forth to the Congress of the United States saying there is more information out there about classified e-mails and call it to the attention of congress unless it was something requiring serious investigation. So that's where we are...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...bombshell.html
All this hyper-ventilating without having a clue about what's in the emails. Bernstein us a hack, a has-been hack.
Old 10-28-2016, 08:02 PM

A cut an paste from the letter, just to be clear what the FBI said:
".....
"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he added.

"Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete this additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony," Comey concluded in the letter addressed to several lawmakers who chaired committees.
Old 10-28-2016, 08:12 PM

No allegation of wrong doing by Clinton in statement, just innuendo fueled wishful thinking injected days before an election.

Barney