Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-19-2019, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
FOX NEWS HOST FACT CHECKS TRUMP ADVISER STEPHEN MILLER DURING INTERVIEW, PUSHES BACK AGAINST NATIONAL EMERGENCY

Hey Whell, what’s going on here? Chris Wallace is fact checking all your fave con artists! You must feel like a complete stooge when even Faux “News” calls them out for lying.

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-new-hos...rgency-1334106
I see I continue to live rent - free in your twisted little brain.

Some observations here.

- the only time you and your fellow travelers in the MSM notice what happens on Fox News is when anyone on there might even appear to disagree or challenge someone on "the right".

- For the rest of us who don't live behind your pink colored glasses, I've always found Chris Wallace pretty even handed, and probably more even handed with asking challenging questions than the George Stephie and Chucky Todd. I'm not surprised that you'd find it stunning that Wallace would deign to ask a challenging question of someone you find distasteful.

I'm not surprised that you're surprised, however.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:36 PM

So, you don't find the sociopath Stephen Miller to be distasteful, then? Are you a fellow sociopath?
Old 02-19-2019, 01:10 PM

Oh, and do you agree that Limblow is a huge fu**ing hypocrite? If not, doesn't that make you a huge fu**ing hypocrite?

You really hate facts, don't you...
Old 02-19-2019, 04:52 PM

"According to the latest tabulations by The Washington Post's Fact Checker, Trump has said 8,718 false or misleading things in his first 759 days in office. That's, roughly, 11.5 lies or misleading statements a day. Every day."

This is your hero, Whell. You must be so proud. And just plain stupid, beyond belief.
Old 02-19-2019, 07:23 PM

There are times I think I've overblown my intense reaction to the pretender in chief, then I hear him making some ridiculous statement(s) and I'm reminded that he really is a vindictive narcissistic idiot who cannot be trusted with the responsibility he was carelessly given by a statistical minority of his victims.

Last edited by Pio1980; 02-19-2019 at 07:25 PM.
Old 02-19-2019, 07:43 PM
Admin

If Stephen Miller doesn't rise to your level of distaste, there's something amiss in your character. Sorry.
Old 02-20-2019, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
"According to the latest tabulations by The Washington Post's Fact Checker, Trump has said 8,718 false or misleading things in his first 759 days in office. That's, roughly, 11.5 lies or misleading statements a day. Every day."

This is your hero, Whell. You must be so proud. And just plain stupid, beyond belief.
I see one post from me requires three flailing lame posts from you to even try to keep up.

I love how someone finally is taking on your heros at WaPo for their on-going journalistic malpractice. What they and others did to those kids - while you were probably cheering them on - was just sad.
Old 02-20-2019, 08:10 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
I see one post from me requires three flailing lame posts from you to even try to keep up.

I love how someone finally is taking on your heros at WaPo for their on-going journalistic malpractice. What they and others did to those kids - while you were probably cheering them on - was just sad.
Keep swinging, whell. Nothing is more important than bashing 'lib' targets.

Dedicate your life to it!

We people are your enemy! If we are people.... Are we people in your eyes?
Old 02-20-2019, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post

Wow. You are one sad, angry loser. But you’re in HR, so of course. Everyone hates you at work, you know. They laugh behind your back, sometimes in your face.

WaPo did nothing wrong, this lawsuit is a joke, and will be dismissed.

Meanwhile, you have, as always, deflected, instead of answering my questions. So, I’ll just assume, then, that you fully understand that Donny is a lying con man, and that you are in his thrall because Limblow sings his praises, and you’re too stupid to resist his siren call. Stevie Miller, despite being a sick, hateful, racist sociopath, is your hero. Do I have everything about right?
Old 02-20-2019, 10:18 AM

Gee, I wonder whose reporting ultra-right wing Supreme Court justice Clarence Thomas used to justify the unanimous ruling just handed down? Surely not the “lefty” WaPo and New Yorker, right, Whell? They can’t be trusted!

Quote:
Justice Clarence Thomas wrote in a recent opinion that civil forfeitures have “become widespread and highly profitable.”

“This system — where police can seize property with limited judicial oversight and retain it for their own use — has led to egregious and well-chronicled abuses,” Thomas wrote, referring to reporting by The Washington Post and the New Yorker.