Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-18-2014, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
Surrendering with hands up is an assumption backed up by eye witness accounts.

Advancing is an assumption not backed up by eye witness accounts.

Eyewitnesses also said he was shot in the back and forensics tells us he wasn't shot in the back.

I'll wait to hear the results of the investigation before I believe eye witness accounts.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Eyewitnesses also said he was shot in the back and forensics tells us he wasn't shot in the back.

I'll wait to hear the results of the investigation before I believe eye witness accounts.

the Brown family is smart they also have their own investigators.you can bet Criminal investigators have a play book for police misconduct against minority's

Last edited by one1; 08-18-2014 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Are there any eyewitness accounts that are credible?
Good question, I dunno. There are folks making statements that someone saw this and someone saw that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
And the credible eyewitness accounts are MB was chased down and shot in the back.

So I assume they are lieing
Old 08-18-2014, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
There it is you pussy, and when the ones you call that do the dirty work every day and want to go home afterwards you bitch. Oh their clothing is intimidating they jump to conclusions, they profile, they should not shoot anyone over cigars.

WTF LOL
Well you see you call the police so that they can take care of the robber. That is what they are paid to do. Here in California they are paid quite well and receive good pensions, which you are paying for Dan however you yourself probably will not ever receive a pension. Just an assumption on my part. So only a fool would try to battle a robber stealing something from his store as mundane as cigars. If the robber has a gun you may just get killed.

I am not romantic about the Police. They are public servants that are expected to do a job that is difficult and at times very dangerous and also very unthankful. But that is what they sign up for and most of them know that.

I don't care what names you call me Dan. I mean it is not like you are someone people look up to.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:45 PM
Admin

People are quoting the troll again?
I think I'll go catch up to my old friend Rob. See ya.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:51 PM

well I am off to have a Heineken,this arguement is not worth the effort it takes to push the key's,que up some Gil-Scott-heron,I feel radical.
Old 08-18-2014, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post

Why the hell do we need juries and witnesses Barbara?
Come on now.

You want someone to be sent away for life based on what a test tube (handled by a lab tech making probably a very low salary) says alone?
Old 08-18-2014, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Well you see you call the police so that they can take care of the robber. That is what they are paid to do. Here in California they are paid quite well and receive good pensions, which you are paying for Dan however you yourself probably will not ever receive a pension. Just an assumption on my part. So only a fool would try to battle a robber stealing something from his store as mundane as cigars. If the robber has a gun you may just get killed.

I am not romantic about the Police. They are public servants that are expected to do a job that is difficult and at times very dangerous and also very unthankful. But that is what they sign up for and most of them know that.

I don't care what names you call me Dan. I mean it is not like you are someone people look up to.
I don't look up to cop or you but I see an injustice here and everyone thinks an investigation should be compleat in a day or two. It never works like that let them cross their T's and dot their i's.

And as I pointed out you have heard information from the cops, but your choice is to take the word of people that want to vilify them. All the while there stories are getting debunked because of forensic.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
However long the law in that state mandates it be released.
hmmmmm

what is that ?

I challenge you to find a link that says how many days the Missouri PD has to release an official police report. I can almost bet there is not a minimum. I should do it myself but I am trying to make all you supposed leftys miss Tom Joad.

As far as Finnbows link: Yes maybe they will allow the video in as evidence. But the law discussed as helping Wilson was overturned by a Supreme Court decision but still on the Missouri books. However even if they use that law to help him if it is indeed established that Brown had his hands in the air there might be other laws against the use unwarranted deadly force. If the prosecution has to prove Browns civil rights were taken away they might use evidence as him raising his hands in surrender before he was shot (if that is established) against Wilson.

Plus I just do not think Nixon would call him a victim if he did not think there was going to be some sort of discovery released by the PD clearing Wilson. I do not think Obama would send Holder to Missouri if there was some kind of hail mary for Wilson waiting in the wings.
Politicians hate to do stuff like that. I know you guys hate speculation but hell what else is going to happen until the Ferguson PD comes out with something?
Old 08-18-2014, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
It isn't character assassination. In fact, it would be considered admissible evidence in a courtroom.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/v...riminal-trial/

It's just an inconvenient fact for those who want to paint Brown as being pure as the driven snow.
Good analysis

however that law, contradicted by the Supreme Court, would have to trump other laws that Wilson may have violated. Hardly a slam dunk.