in keeping this site going.

Old 11-21-2017, 08:29 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
The above is from a pastor???
Much of the evangelical church preserves the old patriarchal attitudes:

Female sexuality causes sin!

Male sexuality, now, must be viewed with understanding....
Old 11-21-2017, 08:39 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
More from the POS Moore:

"But Sharia law is a little different from American law. It is founded on religious concepts.”
“Sharia law incorporates Muslim law into the law. That’s not what we do. We do not punish people according to the Christian precepts of our faith....
This from 10-commandments-at-the-courthouse-Roy-Moore? He must count on 'his people' being really too slow to get the cognitive disconnect here.

Quote:
I’ll just say this: I don’t know if there are. I understand that there are some.”

PolitiFact rates Moore’s claim a pants-on-fire lie.
Pollitifact may never have seen a bigger slam-dunk "I know I'm lying but I'm saying it anyway" statement.
Old 11-21-2017, 11:45 PM

More on the Piece of Shit Moore:

Here are some Republican reaction to his candidacy to the Senate.

Quote:
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said, “If these allegations are true, he must step aside.”

Sen. John McCain: “The allegations against Roy Moore are deeply disturbing and disqualifying. He should immediately step aside and allow the people of Alabama to elect a candidate they are proud of.”

Former Gov. of Massachusetts: “Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections. I believe Leigh Corfman. Her account is too serious to ignore. Moore is unfit for office and should step aside.”

Sen. Lisa Murkowski said, “I’m horrified and if this is true he needs to step down immediately.” She also said she has spoken to Luther Strange about becoming a write-in challenge, ultimately challenging Moore in the Dec. 12 election.

Sen. Ted Cruz, who endorsed Roy Moore: “These are serious and troubling allegations. If they are true, Judge Moore should immediately withdraw. However, we need to know the truth, and Judge Moore has the right to respond to these accusations.”

Sen. Jeff Flake: “If there is any shred of truth to the allegations against Roy Moore, he should step aside immediately.”

Sen. John Cornyn, who endorsed Moore and is listed on his website, said: “Well I think the next steps are up to the governor and the people of Alabama. I find it deeply disturbing and troubling. If it is true, I don’t think his candidacy is sustainable.”

Sen. David Perdue called the allegations “devastating” and said Moore should withdraw if they’re true.

Sen. Pat Toomey: “If there’s a shred of truth to it, then he need to step aside.”

Sen. Richard Shelby: “If that’s true, then he wouldn’t belong in the Senate.”

Sen. Mike Lee: “If these allegations are true, Roy Moore needs to step down.”

Sen. Tim Scott: “If they’re accurate, he should step aside.”
Sen. Cory Gardner, chairman of national republican senatorial committee: “If these allegations are found to be true, Roy Moore must drop out of the Alabama special Senate election.”

Sen. Rob Portman: “It was very troubling … if what we read is true and people are on the record so I assume it is…” Moore should step aside.

Sen. Susan Collins: “If there is any truth at all to these horrific allegations, Roy Moore should immediately step aside as a Senate candidate.”

Sen. John Hoeven: “The allegations against Roy Moore are very serious and if true, he should step down as a candidate for the Senate.”
U.S. President Donald Trump responded to the allegations against Moore via White House press secretary Sarah Sanders.[3] She said:
“Like most Americans the president believes we cannot allow a mere allegation, in this case one from many years ago, to destroy a person’s life. However, the president also believes that if these allegations are true, Judge Moore will do the right thing and step aside.”
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events...ct-allegations
Old 11-21-2017, 11:56 PM
Admin

Wouldn't it be something to have a Democrat take Jeff Session's seat in the US Senate? Who would've thought?
Old 11-22-2017, 04:18 AM

Trump Defends Roy Moore, Citing Candidate’s Denial of Sexual Misconduct

Well what else, one sexual predator supporting another. Tribal mentality.
What next, a Ten Commandments monument in the oval Office?
Then Trump can claim that he is the agent of god, but wait. That is what some evangelicals believe already.

Quote:
“He says it didn’t happen,” the president — who himself has been accused of, and denied, a history of sexual impropriety — told reporters at the White House. “You have to listen to him, also.”
So this is what goes as proof, Moore says didn't happen so it must be fake news. Except these women are Republicans, most if not all of them.

At least, Predator and Senator rhymes and SNL will have a field day. Perhaps Franken write the skits.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/21/u...T.nav=top-news
Old 11-22-2017, 09:13 AM

Republican Women in Alabama Begin to Turn on Roy Moore

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republ...n-on-roy-moore
Old 11-22-2017, 09:39 AM

Quote:
The sad, sick saga of Judge Roy “Bad Touch” Moore (R-Lolicon), Republican nominee for U.S. Senate in Alabama and alleged child defiler is the rare case where farce devolves into tragedy and not the other way around. In a just and sane world, Roy Moore would have already been disqualified, but in the era of Bannonite Republicanism, the gravity, credibility, and seriousness of the accusations against Moore aren’t disqualifiers; they’re selling points to a faction of the GOP intent on showing the world just how low they can sink as a party and as humans.
Quote:
“You're just a child and I am the District Attorney of Etowah County, and if you tell anyone about this, no one will ever believe you.”

That should be a political death sentence, but then again after the first four victims shared their stories, 29% of Alabamians said they were more likely to vote for Moore because of those allegations.
Not just sad but sick, disgustingly sick.
How are these people even qualified to be parents?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/roy-mo...-old-pedobears
Old 11-22-2017, 09:42 AM

Roy Moore Is Not the World’s Brightest Alleged Child Molester

[QUOTEAccording to Nelson, Moore not only locked the car door and groped her, he signed her yearbook. Given that Moore apparently made a habit of attempting statutory rape, it would not require an abundance of caution for him to grasp that leaving behind a written record of his attraction to teen girls was inadvisable. And just to make it totally clear the perpetrator was himself, and not some other Roy Moore, he signed it, “Roy Moore, D.A.”][/QUOTE]

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...-molester.html
Old 11-22-2017, 05:07 PM

Roy Moore's communications director resigns

Somebody has self respect on his campaign though the reasons given are a bit murky.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/22/politi...gns/index.html

Hope Hannity brings him on his show to quiz him and this guy says "I quit because I was tired of working for a POS".
Old 11-22-2017, 07:50 PM

Roy Moore’s campaign, caught in a lie, refuses to substantiate claim (because, of course, they can’t).

Straight out of the Trump campaign playbook. Two of a kind, Donny and Roy. Pathetic.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...cbe_story.html