Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-22-2017, 05:29 AM

Trump's Sexual Misconduct

In honor of our PG in chief, WoPo has chosen to publish a complete synopsis on our chief predator. Here is an excerpt that got my attention.
Quote:
Rachel Crooks
Allegation: Trump in 2005 kissed her directly on the lips after she introduced herself and said she was a receptionist who worked for a company that did business with Trump.

Corroborators:
Brianne Webb, her sister. She said Crooks called her about the incident as soon as she returned to her desk. “Being from a town of 1,600 people, being naive, I was like, ‘Are you sure he didn’t just miss trying to kiss you on the cheek?’ She said, ‘No, he kissed me on the mouth.’ I was like, ‘That is not normal.’ ”
Clint Hackenburg, her boyfriend at the time. After he asked her that evening how her day had gone, “she paused for a second, and then started hysterically crying.”

Response: Shouting at the New York Times reporter who called for comment, Trump said, “None of this ever took place.” He then told the reporter, “You are a disgusting human being.”
Now does that sound just like the POS Moore?
Imagine the PG calling someone else a disgusting human being.

President Trump and accusations of sexual misconduct: The complete list

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.918410721716
Old 11-22-2017, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
In honor of our PG in chief, WoPo has chosen to publish a complete synopsis on our chief predator. Here is an excerpt that got my attention.

Now does that sound just like the POS Moore?
Imagine the PG calling someone else a disgusting human being.

President Trump and accusations of sexual misconduct: The complete list

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.918410721716
Trump certainly has some mad lying skills. Lots and lots of practice he's had. Being the spoilt rich brat I'd imagine helped. Who in his life was going to confront him for his lies when their livelihood depended on him?

What kills me tho are all the gullible idiots who believe his lies lock stock and barrel. They be a certain "special" stupid.

Last edited by MrPots; 11-22-2017 at 08:49 AM.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:47 AM
Banned

Trump is a self-avowed sexual assault perp. How interesting that when it's Roy Moore and Donald Trump being accused, the right wingjobs scream tgat the women are all liars. But when it's Al Franken the same people are demanding a resignation, and when it's Bill Clinton the women are all rape victims.
Old 11-22-2017, 10:01 AM

Old 11-22-2017, 10:45 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Trump is a self-avowed sexual assault perp. How interesting that when it's Roy Moore and Donald Trump being accused, the right wingjobs scream tgat the women are all liars. But when it's Al Franken the same people are demanding a resignation, and when it's Bill Clinton the women are all rape victims.
But you would still vote for Bill Clinton.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:
In her book, Ivana refers to Maples almost exclusively as “the showgirl” — and blasts her for “knowingly entering into a relationship with my husband, the father of three small children.”
This is getting to be fun. Finding smut on the PG and the CM is like shooting into a barrel of fish, but fun is fun eh, and fun it is. A pair of disgusting morons (by wide acclaim) with no class nor grace.
Quote:
“She actively participated in humiliating me in the media and indirectly put my kids at risk for months,” writes Ivana, who has three children with Trump: Ivanka, Eric and Donald Jr. “I went through hell, and then I was expected to be okay with her being around my children?”

“We all have deep scars from that period of our lives, in part due to her actions,” she adds.

Ivana also criticizes Maples’ stint last year as a contestant on Dancing with the Stars, which Trump’s first wife called a “disgrace.”

“No class!” Ivana said, adding that she’s been asked to appear on the show “a hundred times — and offered a mint.”
http://people.com/politics/ivana-tru...r-donald-book/

I also know this is gossip but then again WTF?