Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:44 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
Maybe, maybe not. There's a majority of women posting their ballots for Trump and even though I'm not college educated I've read enough here of y'all's arguments to see you'd have a hard time pushing your leftist crap off on them and trying to compete calling them uneducated.

Many whole families from your state are posting their ballots too, for Trump, and no not even half of them are white folks from your state that are mad as hell waiting to keep Hillary out. So the race card falls dead before it's even gets tossed out there.
High school drop out and a former roofer here but I did date a few U of Md college gals. One of even married me.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
So, are you a big fan of Trump?
No sir, Don. I'm not. I am however tired of the corruption. The choices sucked, but like others like me, even though voting for Trump left a sour taste in my mouth at least I didn't totally puke. I couldn't stomach voting for Hillary
Old 11-06-2016, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
You've gotta be crazy. If only the media would show the crowds Trump has at his rallies you'd see he doesn't need a singer to help him draw one. I've seen the true crowds in three states just today alone that friends have taken live video and pics first hand being at them. And it's not what the media wants people to see. I've thanked at least 10,000 people in three days that posted their picture holding ballots proving their votes for Trump and for the life of me these people are posting so fast I haven't a snowball chance in hell of thanking them all. Over 500,000 have posted proof of support since early voting began. And it's only a group that a fellow started on FB a short time ago. We know the system is rigged
Millions of us have voted against Trump already; no matter how many show up for his rallies it does not matter. His comments about Latinos and women have killed him. The America he thinks needs to be great is not the one we have in mind. It is already great.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
High school drop out and a former roofer here but I did date a few U of Md college gals. One of even married me.
Not calling you dumb, Bob. I'm just trying to say there's a lot of very well educated women not willing to vote for Hillary and they are not worried about what Trump said about women because they've heard it all from men and women alike and know people have always and will always make wise cracks about the opposite sex. They aren't worried about that crap
Old 11-06-2016, 11:07 PM

A contractor hired to come out from NY to change out power meters for 12.50hr stopped by a few weeks ago and tried to get me to swap my 14 year old dial out for a new digital one. He brought up politics and came right out and ask me who I supported. I told him none but was voting Trump as the best option IMO. He damn near flipped, he actually said he felt like he was in the center of ignorance and I then told him to stick his fancy meter back in the truck and be gone. He did just that. He wasn't in NY anymore and to drive way the hell down here for a job paying 12.50hr he wasn't much smarter (if any) than me. I seen that only three people in seven miles on our road let him change their meter out. In the future, maybe he'll do better by not insulting folks
Old 11-06-2016, 11:17 PM
Admin

Even Rupert Murdoch's Wall St. Urinal doesn't think that Trump has a chance.

'Trump's Path to Victory Is Narrow'
"PHILADELPHIA—After months of campaigning, the presidential race has come down to this: Democrat Hillary Clinton has several apparent paths to the White House, while Republican Donald Trump must all-but sweep the battlegrounds where the race has centered, and will likely need at least one Democratic-leaning state, too.
For Mrs. Clinton, victory would require her winning one or two of the most contested states, if she can hold on to those that have long favored Democratic nominees. Mr. Trump has said he has a shot at those Democratic-leaning states, which include Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Minnesota and New Mexico. Yet polls in each show Mrs. Clinton ahead.
Nationally, a Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll released Sunday found Mrs. Clinton leading Mr. Trump by 4 points among likely voters as the two nominees head into their final day of campaigning before Tuesday’s election.
For Mr. Trump to win, he must finish ahead of Mrs. Clinton in the battleground states of Florida, Ohio and, in most calculations, North Carolina, analysts from both parties said. His path to victory, far narrower than Mrs. Clinton’s, also likely requires a win in at least one state that has long been in the Democratic column.
“He has to run the table,” said Russ Schriefer, a strategist for Republican Mitt Romney’s 2012 campaign.
Mr. Trump’s chances are dim unless he can wrest away a state such as Michigan or Pennsylvania, where he campaigned****Sunday, places that haven’t voted Republican in presidential races since 1988. Looking to shore up Mrs. Clinton’s base, her campaign added stops in both states Monday and began TV ads in Michigan, where polls have shown the race tightening.
Mr. Trump on Sunday followed a campaign schedule that outlined a possible path to victory—cutting through Midwestern and mid-Atlantic states, regions rich in the working-class, white voters who help form his base of support. He campaigned in Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan and Pennsylvania, each of which has a largely white voter pool that could boost his chances." WSJ

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp
Old 11-06-2016, 11:22 PM
Ready

HB, I'd say I understand most of what your saying. Now I don't like your saying 'leftist crap,' we don't like guys coming around and insulting us any more than you do. But you're right, there's folks from more 'coastal' areas thinking and saying insulting stuff about y'all.

Biggest example I know about is this rich New Yorker saying how much he 'loves' uneducated people.

Anyway, not trying to ride you, glad you spoke up. Don't be such a stranger around here. No point in shouting, you vote, we'll vote, may the best person win. Let's just try not to hate each other afterwards.
Old 11-06-2016, 11:25 PM

It might change the imaging if Trump supporters didn't sound like uninformed delusional gullible morons when interviewed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2016, 11:30 PM

I know an outsider has his work cut out and his chances of winning aren't ever to just be handed to him. But Reagan was laughed at to until he walked into the White House. Hillary may very well be placed into it, but if so I do believe there's going to be more pissed off people than when Obama went in. Right now it isn't Democrat vs Republican, it's people vs government. People on both sides of the fence are fed up with many issues
Old 11-06-2016, 11:32 PM

Even Fox news minus Ailes isn't doing much to cover or support Trump. His media support seems to be coming mainly from a few info-tainment clowns and folks I scarcely recognise as fellow Americans in an 'ideals' context. He seems a temper tantrum against a number of grievances that generally pale in comparison to real crises, an ugly American of a candidate.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited by Pio1980; 11-06-2016 at 11:37 PM.