Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-06-2016, 07:38 PM
Admin

It looks like Trump is now upset that celebrity entertainers are campaigning for Hillary while he's only got Ted Nugent and Chachi on the campaign trail.

Poor baby...
Old 11-06-2016, 09:56 PM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
https://onsizzle.com/i/congratulatio...ou-the-2534310

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Envy cartoon.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
It looks like Trump is now upset that celebrity entertainers are campaigning for Hillary while he's only got Ted Nugent and Chachi on the campaign trail.

Poor baby...
You've gotta be crazy. If only the media would show the crowds Trump has at his rallies you'd see he doesn't need a singer to help him draw one. I've seen the true crowds in three states just today alone that friends have taken live video and pics first hand being at them. And it's not what the media wants people to see. I've thanked at least 10,000 people in three days that posted their picture holding ballots proving their votes for Trump and for the life of me these people are posting so fast I haven't a snowball chance in hell of thanking them all. Over 500,000 have posted proof of support since early voting began. And it's only a group that a fellow started on FB a short time ago. We know the system is rigged
Old 11-06-2016, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer View Post
Envy cartoon.
Not me, I don't have the support cash for a Bimmer.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:24 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly View Post
You've gotta be crazy. If only the media would show the crowds Trump has at his rallies you'd see he doesn't need a singer to help him draw one. I've seen the true crowds in three states just today alone that friends have taken live video and pics first hand being at them. And it's not what the media wants people to see. I've thanked at least 10,000 people in three days that posted their picture holding ballots proving their votes for Trump and for the life of me these people are posting so fast I haven't a snowball chance in hell of thanking them all. Over 500,000 have posted proof of support since early voting began. And it's only a group that a fellow started on FB a short time ago. We know the system is rigged
There's no such thing as rigging the vote. It would require such a vast conspiracy in all fifty states to do this that it doesn't even pass the sniff test.

Sorry, my friend but Trump is goin' down on Tuesday when all the wimmenfolk come out and vote. He's gonna lose big league to a 'Nasty Woman".
Old 11-06-2016, 10:25 PM

Quote:
You can't have it both ways, nor can he have "heads, I win, tails, you lose". Either he gets the necessary votes or he doesn't. The folks that don't go to his rallies vote.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:33 PM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
No point in voting then.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
There's no such thing as rigging the vote. It would require such a vast conspiracy in all fifty states to do this that it doesn't even pass the sniff test.

Sorry, my friend but Trump is goin' down on Tuesday when all the wimmenfolk come out and vote. He's gonna lose big league to a 'Nasty Woman".
Maybe, maybe not. There's a majority of women posting their ballots for Trump and even though I'm not college educated I've read enough here of y'all's arguments to see you'd have a hard time pushing your leftist crap off on them and trying to compete calling them uneducated.

Many whole families from your state are posting their ballots too, for Trump, and no not even half of them are white folks from your state that are mad as hell waiting to keep Hillary out. So the race card falls dead before it's even gets tossed out there.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Maybe, maybe not. There's a majority of women posting their ballots for Trump and even though I'm not college educated I've read enough here of y'all's arguments to see you'd have a hard time pushing your leftist crap off on them and trying to compete calling them uneducated.

Many whole families from your state are posting their ballots too, for Trump, and no not even half of them are white folks from your state that are mad as hell waiting to keep Hillary out. So the race card falls dead before it's even gets tossed out there.
So, are you a big fan of Trump?
Old 11-06-2016, 10:43 PM

Quote:

You really don't know that. And popularity doesn't equal suitability or qualification.
I'm not pleased to understand his appeal, it isn't based on anything that makes this country good or admirable.

Last edited by Pio1980; 11-06-2016 at 10:46 PM.