Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-07-2016, 08:35 AM

At it again

I see American cops are slaughtering black folks again.

The last one, particularly awful...assassinated the man in front of his child during a traffic stop as he was reaching for his wallet. He even warned the cop he was carrying (he had a permit).

Of course it'll be classified as an "authorized assassination" like the Baton Rouge assassination since the victim was black.

This "white power" shit is going too far.

Cops wonder why everyone distrust them, but when they are licensed to kill and they do it so indiscriminently, when they are allowed to be outside the laws of this country, to be judge, jury and executioner, they simply cannot be trusted. This is why folks insist on carrying their own weapons and defending themselves.
Old 07-07-2016, 08:40 AM
Abby Normal

I saw both videos and failed to see the bad intent these monster cops have.

Both seem to be horrific mistakes. Fearful interpretations of what was occurring.

To early to call but I think all this hate for cops is out of line. By the way, those that know me know I have a disdain for the entire cop police state. But lets be objective in each case.
Old 07-07-2016, 08:46 AM

Cops aren't supposed to make these kinds of "horrific" mistakes, and they never ever have to suffer any consequence.

The cop should be assassinated in front of his child.
Old 07-07-2016, 08:49 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
I see American cops are slaughtering black folks again.

The last one, particularly awful...assassinated the man in front of his child during a traffic stop as he was reaching for his wallet. He even warned the cop he was carrying (he had a permit).

Of course it'll be classified as an "authorized assassination" like the Baton Rouge assassination since the victim was black.

This "white power" shit is going too far.

Cops wonder why everyone distrust them, but when they are licensed to kill and they do it so indiscriminently, when they are allowed to be outside the laws of this country, to be judge, jury and executioner, they simply cannot be trusted. This is why folks insist on carrying their own weapons and defending themselves.
You defeat your own argument at the bottom of your post: The two guys shot were carrying their own weapons.

Civilians with weapons make the police nervous and give them powerful legal defense.
Old 07-07-2016, 08:49 AM
AKA Sister Mary JJ

IMO, after he warned the officer that he was carrying he should have sat still until the officer gave him specific instructions about how to proceed. If he said "I'm carrying" and started reaching for his wallet right away, the officer could very easily have misinterpreted his intentions.

None of us were there and did not see what happened in real time.

It's a damn shame that a man died, but it doesn't mean the officer had evil intentions.
Old 07-07-2016, 08:53 AM
Mutated Member

Watching the video with the shot man on the seat is a nightmare. I just watched it in the News, but only for a couple of seconds. It was too unbearable.
Old 07-07-2016, 08:57 AM

I suppose I could be a little forgiving if cops (our legal system) were a little forgiving, I mean they insist that civilians understand and forgive the mistakes they make but they make no such allowances for civilians.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:01 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
IMO, after he warned the officer that he was carrying he should have sat still until the officer gave him specific instructions about how to proceed. If he said "I'm carrying" and started reaching for his wallet right away, the officer could very easily have misinterpreted his intentions.

It's a damn shame that a man died, but it doesn't mean the officer had evil intentions.
That is why there is need for a sustain public education on establishing protocols for gun carrying civilians.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:09 AM

I also find it despicable how the police treated the passenger after they did the assassination. They treat her like SHE was the bad guy.

I'm surprised they didn't put a bullet in her head....she's a witness.

Four bullets huh?

And the cop? He never should have been a cop.

Last edited by MrPots; 07-07-2016 at 09:12 AM.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:38 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post

agree..