Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-20-2009, 12:01 AM
Area Man

9/11 an inside job?

I don't think so. I mean, I am no big fan of the Bush & Cheney crew, but I seriously doubt they would go THERE. Would they?

Dave
Old 11-20-2009, 01:03 AM

it's not a banner under which i would leap to march, but the trouble is, today, i just can't categorically deny such a scenario as possible.the stakes are very high for those who are close to major money and power. to think that we don't have some seriously nasty people in this country is to be a fool. such creatures would have little difficulty rationalizing the collateral damage attendant to one of their self defense/promotion schemes. rather than organizing a particular strike, however, i believe these 'devil's disciples' cultivate the ground by their greed and arrogance for the lesser intelligences' hatreds(directed by the superior crowd's propaganda) to blossom into violent actions against the 'enemy'. some of this activity rises to the level of 'conspiracy' and 'plots', but at a level well insulated from the true authors.

Last edited by tincat; 11-20-2009 at 01:15 AM.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:56 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I don't think so. I mean, I am no big fan of the Bush & Cheney crew, but I seriously doubt they would go THERE. Would they?

Dave
yes they would but they did not
Old 11-20-2009, 05:45 AM

Well, what's it gonna be.

Is Bush some hillbilly bumpkin with his shoes on the wrong feet or the mastermind behind 9-11?

Then again, was Cheney pulling the levers while he kept Bush busy writing policy on his Etch-o-Sketch?

Chas
Old 11-20-2009, 06:58 AM
Resident octogenarian

Bush's only involvement was in ignoring all the warnings. that is a far cry from actually planning the whole thing.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:59 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
Bush's only involvement was in ignoring all the warnings. that is a far cry from actually planning the whole thing.
Thanks Rob.

When I read folks saying Bush WOULD'VE done it, and then hear them say the teabaggers are nuts, well....

Charles, ain't it funny how Bush is an idiot? He sure kept the Dems tied in knots

Here's an article about a missed opportunity. Take a look at the 20th paragraph, it ties in with another topic we've been discussing.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4540958/

Pete
Old 11-20-2009, 09:13 AM

It's all there in the 9/11 Commission Report. The real issue, according to a prominent Republican, is that taxes are too high. Lower taxes would lead to more people traveling. With more people in our air travel system, there would more people, or Citizen Centuries as it were, to watch for terrorists. Had taxes been lower 9/11 would never have happened.

Proof: 9/11 happened before the Bush tax cuts were passed. After they were passed, no more attacks.

Tom Tancredo did disagree with this assessment, however, claiming the real problem was illegals.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:17 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Eddie View Post
It's all there in the 9/11 Commission Report. The real issue, according to a prominent Republican, is that taxes are too high. Lower taxes would lead to more people traveling. With more people in our air travel system, there would more people, or Citizen Centuries as it were, to watch for terrorists. Had taxes been lower 9/11 would never have happened.

Proof: 9/11 happened before the Bush tax cuts were passed. After they were passed, no more attacks.

Tom Tancredo did disagree with this assessment, however, claiming the real problem was illegals.
Tightwads, lunatics, or both?
Old 11-20-2009, 11:20 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post

Is Bush some hillbilly bumpkin with his shoes on the wrong feet or the mastermind behind 9-11?

Then again, was Cheney pulling the levers while he kept Bush busy writing policy on his Etch-o-Sketch?

Chas

Well, while I don't believe 9/11 was done by this crew, it does seem that you have summed up the Bush administration with razor sharp accuracy here, Chas.

Dave
Old 11-20-2009, 11:27 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post

Chas
Bush was not a bumpkin. He certainly has no intellectual curiosity either however.
Yes, Cheney pulled the levers, but not on 911. Cheney simply used 911 to his personal advantage after the fact.