Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-06-2009, 12:18 PM

My family and I went to Roswell on vacation a couple of years ago. We even bought an alien hitch cover for the 4Runner. Re-named her Ail-een. Went to the "museum". I'm sold. Sold that there is absolutely no reason to think anything unexplainable happend there.

Yeah, I've seen things in the sky that I can't say for sure what they were. Pretty sure I saw the Space Shuttle going over head right after sunset. Looked really weird 'till we thought about it for a while. I'm sure there's plenty to see and plenty that I would look at and say "what the hell is that?" That's a UFO, for sure, but I don't think there are any aliens popping by for a visit.

I think Occam's razor is the tool to use in these cases. Something weird in the sky- could be an alien, or God, or a kid in a baloon, or a hunk of Artic ice that broke off, was chemically altered by global warming, and is now lighter than air. Or could be experimental aircraft, or a weird reflection or a falling star. Which is the shortest line between observation and explanation? There's so much junk orbiting Earth at this point they have to track it to make sure they don't shoot a rocket into it. Stands to reason we'd see hunks of it from time to time.

By the way, I'd be really, really shocked to discover somehow (like we could know) that there isn't all kinds of crazy stuff out there. I'm pretty sure there's loads of stuff we'd call "life". I'm just pretty sure that if they popped over for coffee we'd know about it. Shit, we can't even cover it up when we exchange arms for hostages. Clinton couldn't cover up a blow job.

Last edited by Fast_Eddie; 11-06-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Eddie View Post
...the shortest line between observation and explanation
huh. That's a pretty good line. Did I write that?
Old 11-06-2009, 01:29 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

I'm going with

Quote:
... or a hunk of Artic ice that broke off, was chemically altered by global warming, and is now lighter than air. ...
Lmao!! :applause:

Pete
Old 11-11-2009, 06:46 PM

Quote:
My family and I went to Roswell on vacation a couple of years ago. We even bought an alien hitch cover for the 4Runner. Re-named her Ail-een. Went to the "museum". I'm sold. Sold that there is absolutely no reason to think anything unexplainable happend there.

Yeah, I've seen things in the sky that I can't say for sure what they were. Pretty sure I saw the Space Shuttle going over head right after sunset. Looked really weird 'till we thought about it for a while. I'm sure there's plenty to see and plenty that I would look at and say "what the hell is that?" That's a UFO, for sure, but I don't think there are any aliens popping by for a visit.

I think Occam's razor is the tool to use in these cases. Something weird in the sky- could be an alien, or God, or a kid in a baloon, or a hunk of Artic ice that broke off, was chemically altered by global warming, and is now lighter than air. Or could be experimental aircraft, or a weird reflection or a falling star. Which is the shortest line between observation and explanation? There's so much junk orbiting Earth at this point they have to track it to make sure they don't shoot a rocket into it. Stands to reason we'd see hunks of it from time to time.

By the way, I'd be really, really shocked to discover somehow (like we could know) that there isn't all kinds of crazy stuff out there. I'm pretty sure there's loads of stuff we'd call "life". I'm just pretty sure that if they popped over for coffee we'd know about it. Shit, we can't even cover it up when we exchange arms for hostages. Clinton couldn't cover up a blow job.
I agree, ain't no aliens from outter space.

If they wuz, they wooda abducted me by now.

Chas