Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-02-2013, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
Son I stopped being open minded back in my fifties as I have yet to see anyone out there who can teach me how to suck eggs. In the past 32 years I became more convinced that there is no such a person.
And that right there is the problem Rob. You ARE always right. What's the point of even debating if you can't learn anything? Besides how would you even know that sucking eggs is not a likable thing if you don't try it.. I love eggs!

Last edited by hatrack71; 02-02-2013 at 02:26 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:52 PM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatrack71 View Post
And that right there is the problem Rob. You ARE always right. What's the point of even debating if you can't learn anything? Besides how would you even know that sucking eggs is not a likable thing if you don't try it.. I love eggs!
So do I when they are cooked.

The real problem is that I spent my formative yers, 52 of them in Canada. We come from two completely different backgrounds and I submit to you that IMO Canadians and Americans can never agree on politics, not in my lifetime in any case.

Last edited by merrylander; 02-02-2013 at 03:16 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:13 PM

Quote:
So do I when they are cooke.

The real problem is that I spent my formative yers, 52 of them in Canada. We come from two completely different backgrounds and I submit to you that IMO Canadians and Americans can never agree on politics, not in my lifetime in any case.
When they are cooked? Just like your facts. Rob, this is not Canada, it is America. If you like So************************m, why don't you move back?
Old 02-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
When they are cooked? Just like your facts. Rob, this is not Canada, it is America. If you like So************************m, why don't you move back?
In case you had not noticed Canada's Prime Minister is a Conservative. The soci@lists are the loyal opposition. I was a paid up member of that Conservative party at one time before I moved here.

You really should take a remedial reading course, all I said was that Canadians and Americans will never agree on politics simply because of their differing backgrounds. But you immediately took that to mean I dislike America. Now why in hell would I be living here, quite content on our homestead, if I disliked the place?

Oh and so I dropped the d, one day you will develop arthritis and your typing will become a tad erratic too.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:39 PM

Quote:
In case you had not noticed Canada's Prime Minister is a Conservative. The soci@lists are the loyal opposition. I was a paid up member of that Conservative party at one time before I moved here.

You really should take a remedial reading course, all I said was that Canadians and Americans will never agree on politics simply because of their differing backgrounds. But you immediately took that to mean I dislike America. Now why in hell would I be living here, quite content on our homestead, if I disliked the place?

Oh and so I dropped the d, one day you will develop arthritis and your typing will become a tad erratic too.
I don't know Rob. Why do you live here. Your beliefs are not the majority. You are part of the problem.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:08 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
I don't know Rob. Why do you live here. Your beliefs are not the majority. You are part of the problem.
Really? Shows just how much you know little man. I bring more money into this country than you ever will, always have always will. So we all have to believe what the majority believes. Strange the authors of the Federalist Papers seemed to have believed otherwise, but then I doubt you have read them, you are so bloody ignorant it is pathetic.

But don't get your knickers in a twist, I live where I bloody well please. You should have seen how eager the immigration officer was to grant me citizenship.

Stop worrying about debate as well. I have been here since the inception and despite many reasoned arguments I have yet to see a single participant change his or her position on one single thing.

Last edited by merrylander; 02-03-2013 at 06:11 AM.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Admin

Quote:
This forum is open to all. Not just Americans.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
This forum is open to all. Not just Americans.
At least you are truthful.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:43 PM
Admin

Quote:
At least you are truthful.
What the fuck does that mean?
Old 02-02-2013, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
What the fuck does that mean?
You figure it out Bob. You seem to know everything already. Hint: maybe you should renounce your citizenship and live with your own kind.