Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-28-2023, 04:08 PM
Admin

Free Speech & Cancel Culture

Looks like Dilbert's creator stuck his foot down his throat and his just rewards are having most every newspaper cancel their contract with this unrepentant racist ass.

Another dipshit is Roger Waters of Pink Floyd fame who just had his concert in Frankfurt, Germany cancelled due to his well known antisemitism and love for Putin.

Play stupid games - win stupid prizes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news...ac1020e8&ei=85
Old 03-11-2023, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Looks like Dilbert's creator stuck his foot down his throat and his just rewards are having most every newspaper cancel their contract with this unrepentant racist ass.

Another dipshit is Roger Waters of Pink Floyd fame who just had his concert in Frankfurt, Germany cancelled due to his well known antisemitism and love for Putin.

Play stupid games - win stupid prizes.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news...ac1020e8&ei=85
I havent been around here much over the last couple of years, so if I missed what im going to address, mea maxima culpa.

Speaking of alr-right musical assholes...what about Clapton and Morrison and their covid-19 sniveling over masks and social distancing?

Last edited by Ike Bana; 03-11-2023 at 09:01 PM.
Old 03-11-2023, 03:42 PM
Ready

Obviously the masks and distancing and vaccine trigger some folks. Don't know why. But a hypothesis just occurred. Maybe to deny the cause of upsetting fear, they displace the upset and fear onto the countermeasures?
Old 03-11-2023, 03:52 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
I havent been around here much over the last couple of years, so if I missed what im going to address, mea maxima culpa.

Speaking od alr-right musical assholes...what about Clapton and Morrison and their covid-19 sniveling over masks and social distancing?
Two more victims of affluenza who think they're members of the master race, aka whiney assed white males. I won't be buying any more of their product or attending any concerts.
Old 03-11-2023, 06:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Two more victims of affluenza who think they're members of the master race, aka whiney assed white males. I won't be buying any more of their product or attending any concerts.
Yeah well they still say Leni Riefenstahl was a great film maker.

I burn down your cities, how blind you must be
I take from you your children and you say, "how blessed are we"
You all must be crazy to put your faith in me
That's why I love mankind
Old 03-11-2023, 06:29 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Obviously the masks and distancing and vaccine trigger some folks. Don't know why. But a hypothesis just occurred. Maybe to deny the cause of upsetting fear, they displace the upset and fear onto the countermeasures?
A whole nation Sweden did not participate and the Chinese grabbed the opposite with zeal.
Old 03-11-2023, 07:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
A whole nation Sweden did not participate and the Chinese grabbed the opposite with zeal.
Reckon why we observe these differences in total covid-19 deaths per 100,000 population.to date...

Us. 341
Sweden. 235
South Korea 66

Mask mandates, social distancing mandates, contact tracing and reporting mandates, and forced quarantines in South Korea during the first 18 months of the pandemic. Five times the covid-19 deaths per capita in the USA than in South Korea. During the critical first two and a half months of the pandemic, the South Koreans put their most stringent controls into effect...at the same time that Donald Trump spent sitting on his thumb and politicizing the pandemic.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 03-11-2023 at 08:06 PM.