Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-16-2018, 08:05 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Old 04-19-2018, 08:47 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Embattled attorney Michael Cohen has dropped a pair of much-touted libel suits against BuzzFeed and the private investigation firm Fusion GPS over publication of the so-called dossier detailing alleged ties between President Donald Trump and Russia.

Cohen abandoned the suits late Wednesday as he continues to fight to recover documents and electronic files seized from his home, office and hotel room last week by federal authorities as part of what appears to be a broad criminal investigation into his conduct.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...lawsuit-537327

Feckin' weasel is scared shitless of a deposition by Fusion GPS and Buzzfeed. This comes in the wake of multiple sources saying Mueller has evidence that Cohen did indeed go to Prague.
Old 04-19-2018, 12:00 PM
Banned

Long time Trump attorney Jeffrey Goldberg has openly warned Donald that Cohen is going to flip on him like a western omlet when Cohen finds out what the Southern District has on him.
Old 04-19-2018, 12:13 PM

Nothing came out of this on either, T-rump shriveled like a shrimp when NYT flexed their muscles.

The New York Times just dared Donald Trump to sue

Quote:
"We did what the law allows," an attorney for the Times wrote. "We published newsworthy information about a subject of deep public concern. If Mr. Trump disagrees, if he believes that American citizens had no right to hear what these women had to say and that the law of this country forces us and those who would criticize him to stand silent or be punished, we welcome the opportunity to have a court set him straight."
Seems like Trump Cohen partnership is made for each other and let's hope that Cohen matches Trump's loyalty in the coming weeks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.98752b488a28
Old 04-26-2018, 06:30 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

“When you have your staff taking the Fifth Amendment, taking the Fifth so they’re not prosecuted, when you have the man that set up the illegal server taking the Fifth, I think it’s disgraceful.”

“The mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”

--Donald J. Trump
Old 04-26-2018, 10:16 AM

Quote:
“Michael would represent me, and represent me on some things,” Trump said. “He represents me — like with this crazy Stormy Daniels deal, he represented me.
Trump just had an oops moment, not that he would ever realize it. Of course he was on an impromptu phone call with his best friends at Faux. So what is he admitting?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4b36a324ddd4
Old 04-26-2018, 12:07 PM
Admin

...and under the bus Michael Cohen goes as Pres. Clownstick von Shartcannon pulls a Sgt. Schultz.

"President Trump on Thursday distanced himself from his longtime personal attorney, Michael Cohen, saying a federal criminal investigation is focused on Cohen’s business dealings and not his work for the president.

“This has nothing to do with me,” Trump said during a telephone interview on “Fox & Friends,” a show he frequently watches. “I’m not involved and I’ve been told I’m not involved.”" The Hill

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-to-do-with-me
Old 04-26-2018, 12:17 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Trump just had an oops moment, not that he would ever realize it. Of course he was on an impromptu phone call with his best friends at Faux. So what is he admitting?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4b36a324ddd4

Michael Avenatti

@MichaelAvenatti

Thank you @foxandfriends for having Mr. Trump on this morning to discuss Michael Cohen and our case. Very informative.
5:52 AM - Apr 26, 2018

Stormy's pitbull of an attorney is doing handsprings over the news.
Old 04-26-2018, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Michael Avenatti

@MichaelAvenatti

Thank you @foxandfriends for having Mr. Trump on this morning to discuss Michael Cohen and our case. Very informative.
5:52 AM - Apr 26, 2018

Stormy's pitbull of an attorney is doing handsprings over the news.
Saw this on the WaPo comments section.

Faux & Frauds..............
Old 04-26-2018, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
...and under the bus Michael Cohen goes as Pres. Clownstick von Shartcannon pulls a Sgt. Schultz.

"President Trump on Thursday distanced himself from his longtime personal attorney, Michael Cohen, saying a federal criminal investigation is focused on Cohen’s business dealings and not his work for the president.

“This has nothing to do with me,” Trump said during a telephone interview on “Fox & Friends,” a show he frequently watches. “I’m not involved and I’ve been told I’m not involved.”" The Hill

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-to-do-with-me
With hundreds of lawsuits the Dotard has been involved in, it's a shame that he does not understand legalese better. Mueller has only indicated that Trump is not a target of their investigations, while everyone around him is being investigated about their connections to Trump and all things Russia.

What a moron!