Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-25-2014, 06:39 PM

Officer Darren Wilson's story is unbelievable. Literally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Who cares whether or not Ezra thinks the story is "unbelievable" or not? Was Ezra on the Grand Jury where he could listen to all the evidence presented? No? Then who cares?

I agree.
Old 11-25-2014, 06:41 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Who cares whether or not Ezra thinks the story is "unbelievable" or not? Was Ezra on the Grand Jury where he could listen to all the evidence presented? No? Then who cares?
A jury cleared OJ.

A jury cleared Zimmerman

A jury cleared Wilson.

I suspect strongly that one of those outraged you and the other two you are fine with.
Old 11-25-2014, 06:43 PM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
A jury cleared OJ.

A jury cleared Zimmerman

A jury cleared Wilson.

I suspect strongly that one of those outraged you and the other two you are fine with.
That's one of your better pionts...
Old 11-25-2014, 07:23 PM

How many threads are you going to start with your race charged nonsense. You don't assault a police officer case closed!
Old 11-25-2014, 07:36 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG22 View Post
How many threads are you going to start with your race charged nonsense. You don't assault a police officer case closed!
Who the heck made you boss of this forum?
Why don't you just ignore the thread instead of being a "dick" ish troll? Eh, Mike?
Old 11-25-2014, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Who the heck made you boss of this forum?
Why don't you just ignore the thread instead of being a "dick" ish troll? Eh, Mike?
Do you actually contribute anything anymore Bob besides little witty sarcastic rhetorical crap and calling people who you don't agree with trolls. Eh Bob, your right, I'm a troll, this place blows, here's my last post. Later.
Old 11-25-2014, 07:58 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG22 View Post
Do you actually contribute anything anymore Bob besides little witty sarcastic rhetorical crap and calling people who you don't agree with trolls. Eh Bob, your right, I'm a troll, this place blows, here's my last post. Later.
<shrug> Suit yourself bro. No one is trying to chase you off Mike. It's a free country but when you try to shut someone else up, it sticks in my craw. We all have different takes on the political nonsense of the day, ain't no big thang. Sorry.
Old 11-25-2014, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Still holding on to anything you can, even phantom evidence, so you can continue to advance your narrative. You're persistent, I'll give you that much.
For once (that I recall) you responded on point.
The entire legal process of Grand Jury handing out indictments is going to be scrutinized, whether you like it or not. Grand Jury is not an investigate body, they evaluate evidence presented to them by the DA, who in this case could have recused himself.

"The feeling all along was that McCulloch’s complete lack of objectivity would prevent him from bringing up charges against a police officer. McCulloch’s father was a police officer who was killed in the line of duty in 1964. Most of McCulloch’s immediate family have served as police officers.

In the past, McCulloch has declined to bring up charges in other police involved shootings that seemed on the outside to show excessive or unlawful use of force."

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/11/...hts-match.html

So Whell or anyone else, how do you know that all the evidence was presented in this case when McCulloch in the past has been less than forthcoming in getting indictments against LEO's.
Old 11-25-2014, 08:27 PM
Admin

Thanks for the PM back Mike. Stick around, would ya?
Old 11-25-2014, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
For once (that I recall) you responded on point.
The entire legal process of Grand Jury handing out indictments is going to be scrutinized, whether you like it or not. Grand Jury is not an investigate body, they evaluate evidence presented to them by the DA, who in this case could have recused himself.

"The feeling all along was that McCulloch’s complete lack of objectivity would prevent him from bringing up charges against a police officer. McCulloch’s father was a police officer who was killed in the line of duty in 1964. Most of McCulloch’s immediate family have served as police officers.

In the past, McCulloch has declined to bring up charges in other police involved shootings that seemed on the outside to show excessive or unlawful use of force."

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/11/...hts-match.html

So Whell or anyone else, how do you know that all the evidence was presented in this case when McCulloch in the past has been less than forthcoming in getting indictments against LEO's.
He definitely did not press Wilson one single time...pretty sure that is what he's supposed to be doing, basically cross examine....