Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-20-2014, 11:13 AM

O just loves his wall street buddies

http://huff.to/1uKQUYB

Funny to see Warren call him out over this nonsense. Kind of like his FCC chairmen who was a Time Warner exec and now we see net neutrality compromised. When will the left wake up and see through this nonsense.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:19 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeG22 View Post
http://huff.to/1uKQUYB

Funny to see Warren call him out over this nonsense. Kind of like his FCC chairmen who was a Time Warner exec and now we see net neutrality compromised. When will the left wake up and see through this nonsense.
What's your problem Mike?

He's acting like a Republican.

I would think that would make you happy.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
What's your problem Mike?

He's acting like a Republican.

I would think that would make you happy.
The problem is your messiah is acting like the thing you despise. But of course no outrage. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the perfect party.
Old 11-20-2014, 11:27 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
The problem is your messiah is acting like the thing you despise. But of course no outrage. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the perfect party.
You wanna talk about hypocrisy Mike.

If Obama governs from the left, you hate him.

If Obama governs from the center, you hate him.

If Obama governs from the right, you hate him.

And then you have the gall to say "It's not about his race, it's his policies"
Old 11-20-2014, 11:30 AM
Area Man

So did Reagan;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kQhv_K7cfw

Dave
Old 11-20-2014, 11:33 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Why would there be "outrage" and who in the fuck ever said the Democratic party is "perfect"?

But, I can think of a whole lot of people who think there is something inherently honorable and puritanical about the GOP..................

Dave
Old 11-20-2014, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
You wanna talk about hypocrisy Mike.

If Obama governs from the left, you hate him.

If Obama governs from the center, you hate him.

If Obama governs from the right, you hate him.

And then you have the gall to say "It's not about his race, it's his policies"
Hahahhahhaha oh my god Tom instantly the race card player. Is that your answer for everything? Did you get your black panthers membership card yet? Hate to fill you in but not everything is about race.

I've showed support for Obama many times. YOU label people repubs, I've never considered myself one. I fall much more centered and disagree with both extremes. Bama actually had my vote twice due to the pathetic showing of the GOP in both elections.

However, bullshit like this cannot be ignored. Even to the point that now members of his own party are saying what the hell. Hillary always sides with O, I wonder how she feels about BS like this? Oh I better stop or Tom will call me sexist next.
Old 11-20-2014, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Why would there be "outrage" and who in the fuck ever said the Democratic party is "perfect"?

But, I can think of a whole lot of people who think there is something inherently honorable and puritanical about the GOP..................

Dave
Reagan and Bush.

The majority of this site sees the left as perfection and the right as evil. Everything Obama does is perfect and amazing and how dare you take your blinders off. Fact is all these politicians are in bed with wall street. If Bush had done this there would be outrage but the only voice screaming about this seems to be Warren.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Reagan and Bush.

The majority of this site sees the left as perfection and the right as evil. Everything Obama does is perfect and amazing and how dare you take your blinders off. Fact is all these politicians are in bed with wall street. If Bush had done this there would be outrage but the only voice screaming about this seems to be Warren.
You are right, there is corruption on both sides of the political isle.

Problem is, Bush lied us into two wars, crashed the economy losing millions of jobs, fucked the country and the right didn't say a word. In fact they supported him all the way as he and his cronies in the MIC and wall street sucked about 4 trillion dollars out of the economy. Obama got nominated as the democratic candidate and it was war, the right couldn't say enough bad things about him, and this was before he did anything. Then the right proceeded to blame Obama for all the problems caused by Bush. The right, nothing but lying bags of shite in my opinion.

So the market is at record highs, the economy is adding 200,000 jobs a month, your rich republican buddies are making money had over fist, and all you can do is complain and obstruct and tell lies.....because Obama has the audacity to do something for someone other than the elite 1%.

Sure the right and left are corrupt, but absolutely Not in equal degree. The right is corrupt and rotten to the core.....

Last edited by MrPots; 11-20-2014 at 02:48 PM.
Old 11-20-2014, 02:50 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Is this the same Obama that kept Bush's money people in?

There was a PBS special on derivatives, the lady who tried to regulate them was shot down by Clinton.

Pete