Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-21-2018, 11:37 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
...On Monday afternoon, the National Republican Senatorial Committee sent out a tweet about the rally claiming that Bredesen is “part of the unhinged, angry left and supports people who vehemently oppose President Trump.”
The notion that one needs to be angry and unhinged to oppose the Lying Dotard is pretty lame. IMO, you need to be unhinged to offer your unwavering support to the Lying Dotard.
Old 08-21-2018, 12:26 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Kris Kobach, who is running for Governor of Kansas as a Republican, features on his website a column with the claim that “75 percent of those on the most wanted criminals lists in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.” The problem here is twofold. The stated fact is wrong, and the source for the claim is Peter Gemma, a white nationalist agitator.

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/1508...mation-website
Old 08-21-2018, 05:35 PM

GOP Rep. Duncan Hunter and wife indicted on fraud and campaign finance charges

GOP = Greed, Opression, Perjury

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...821-story.html
Old 08-22-2018, 10:04 AM

More voter interference from the RepubliKKKans
https://www.opensecrets.org/news/201...-1-year-later/
Old 08-22-2018, 08:27 PM

"corrupt to the point of caricature"

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...821-story.html

Duncan Hunter's home town newspaper asks this reprobate to resign. He's refusing to resign, or even step down from his committees. As one of the first Trumpkins, naturally he's shouting "witch hunt" and blaming "democrats" in the DOJ, and "whatabout Hillary!" Sounds a lot like Whell.
Old 08-22-2018, 08:44 PM

Every Single House Republican Is Actively Covering Up Trump’s Guilt

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...ps-crimes.html
Old 08-23-2018, 06:44 AM

Google Corrupblican and Republican will be at the top!

Barney
Old 08-23-2018, 09:41 AM

I have faith in our system though currently the checks and balances are not in play. With Manafort's conviction and Cohen plea deal, corruption from Trump Inc. has been exposed and this will continue to drip, drip through the November election cycle, which no one can stop. WaPo, NYT (Dotard's nemesis) and now WSJ have extensive resources and dedicated journalists. And who knows, a deep throat may surface from deep within the Trump's world of deception and corruption. Steve Bannon, are you there?

"While I had deep insight into Russian activities during the 2016 election, I now am aware — thanks to the reporting of an open and free press — of many more of the highly suspicious dalliances of some American citizens with people affiliated with the Russian intelligence services. Mr. Trump's claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash," Brennan wrote.

We need to take the above statement very seriously. And just in case, the State of NY will be going after Trump independently and the NYT will have a front row seat.

And for a change, the Democrats are playing this smart by staying on topic of corruption and avoiding dumping on Trump and his possible impeachment. We all know that when Trump gets ignored, that's when he is at his beat ranting and raving on Twitter. Drip. drip. drip all the way through the first week in November.
Old 08-24-2018, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
I have faith in our system though currently the checks and balances are not in play. With Manafort's conviction and Cohen plea deal, corruption from Trump Inc. has been exposed and this will continue to drip, drip through the November election cycle, which no one can stop. WaPo, NYT (Dotard's nemesis) and now WSJ have extensive resources and dedicated journalists. And who knows, a deep throat may surface from deep within the Trump's world of deception and corruption. Steve Bannon, are you there?

"While I had deep insight into Russian activities during the 2016 election, I now am aware — thanks to the reporting of an open and free press — of many more of the highly suspicious dalliances of some American citizens with people affiliated with the Russian intelligence services. Mr. Trump's claims of no collusion are, in a word, hogwash," Brennan wrote.

We need to take the above statement very seriously. And just in case, the State of NY will be going after Trump independently and the NYT will have a front row seat.

And for a change, the Democrats are playing this smart by staying on topic of corruption and avoiding dumping on Trump and his possible impeachment. We all know that when Trump gets ignored, that's when he is at his beat ranting and raving on Twitter. Drip. drip. drip all the way through the first week in November.
The drip is red, as in blood, as in terminal, as in soon to be gone, I thought it would have happened by the end of this month, but nope. I had felt the GOP would have gotten rid of him by now. My thinking was they would then do an about face, apologize to america and their party, claiming to having been deceived. They would pull a "regroup" statement saying it is time for them to "heal" our country from all of the corruption and partisan attacks. I figured ig=f they had a couple of months to do this before the midterms they might actually pull it off and come out at least at break even point and even possibly a little ahead of heir current standing. But that was me just thinking.
Old 08-24-2018, 11:32 AM

The drip, drip, drip continues.

David Pecker and Dylan Howard of American Media (what a misnomer for a collection of rags) had been granted immunity. And today in breaking news, Allen Weisselberg, CEO of Trump Organization is also granted immunity. Soon Mueller's team will find out the what and how. Granting immunity to Weisselberg should worry the Dotard as much as the one to Cohen.

I really wonder now where Mueller's investigation is going since this is not about collusion with the Russians, but about campaign violations. They are on record saying they will not indict Trump.

And let's not forget the serious push back from Sessions.