Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-06-2017, 11:43 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer View Post
Good point and I think religious protestations should be thought about too.
Beliefs? I don't think so. I see those very religious folks at Hobby Lobby got fined for tring to senak Iraqi historical artifacts into the country.
Old 07-10-2017, 09:11 PM

Neo Nazi Trump supporters (your pals, whell) harass a Montana woman because she's Jewish.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/us/ava...uit/index.html
Old 07-11-2017, 08:53 AM

Wondeer what kind of america the alt-right envisions, cause they never really spell it out.....
Old 07-11-2017, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Neo Nazi Trump supporters (your pals, whell) harass a Montana woman because she's Jewish.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/10/us/ava...uit/index.html
Yeah, your lefty pals like to pick on girls too apparently. So what's your point?

http://mynorthwest.com/503634/flyer-...right-speaker/

Nothing new here. Hate begets hate.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:54 AM

From you rather tame article:

Zak Burns, a Democrat, apologized on behalf of his ilk for the poster.

“I’m sorry that you have to go through something like this because you want to bring a speaker to campus,” he said. “I think this is absolutely disgusting – it’s bullying and intimidation in its absolute worst form, and beyond that, it’s tattling. They’re tattle-tales. ‘Oh, you better call her dad and let her know what she’s doing.’”

This is the difference. You and Trump will never apologize for the behavior of these disgusting Neo Nazis. You implicitly support their loathsome actions by your silence. The Democrats (I am not one, BTW), always apologize for boorish behavior of this sort. The Republicans used to have a sense of decency, back in Regan's time. They've completely lost that, taking their cues now from reprobates like Limbaugh.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:08 AM

Quote:
. You and Trump will never apologize for the behavior of these disgusting Neo Nazis. You implicitly support their loathsome actions by your silence. The Democrats (I am not one, BTW), always apologize for boorish behavior of this sort.
Really? I didn't know that I was responsible for apologizing for the actions of folks I've never met and don't share any opinions with. So, because YOU think I need to "apologize" for actions of folks I've never met, I "implicitly support their loathsome actions"? What the hell kind of twisted and convoluted logic is that?

You "always apologize" for the actions intemperate lefties? OK. Please post your previous profuse apology for the shooting of Steve Scalise. I must have missed it.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:13 AM

Scalise is a bigot, his shooter was a nutjob, who had nothing to do with the Democratic Party. I'm anything but a "leftie", not a Democrat, so have nothing to apologize for. You, however, are constantly supporting Trump and his filth, so will have much to account for when it all comes tumbling down.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:00 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Yeah, your lefty pals like to pick on girls too apparently. So what's your point?

http://mynorthwest.com/503634/flyer-...right-speaker/

Nothing new here. Hate begets hate.
The 'you're another' defense. We here, on PC, the 'whatever sort of people you like to argue with,' are against online harassment and the politics of personal abuse and hate, whoever does it. Can and will you, whell, on PC, say the same?

Or not?
Old 07-11-2017, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Really? I didn't know that I was responsible for apologizing for the actions of folks I've never met and don't share any opinions with. So, because YOU think I need to "apologize" for actions of folks I've never met, I "implicitly support their loathsome actions"? What the hell kind of twisted and convoluted logic is that?

You "always apologize" for the actions intemperate lefties? OK. Please post your previous profuse apology for the shooting of Steve Scalise. I must have missed it.
It's the attitude man, the attitude you take.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Scalise is a bigot, his shooter was a nutjob, who had nothing to do with the Democratic Party. I'm anything but a "leftie", not a Democrat, so have nothing to apologize for. You, however, are constantly supporting Trump and his filth, so will have much to account for when it all comes tumbling down.
You have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to what I support. On the other hand, its easy to be you: just be reflexively against everything that the current bunch in charge might do.

Hodgkinson was a Bernie supporter. He was also anti-Trump, so in that regard he has more in common with you and yours. So, where's the apology, since you "always apologize"? I suspect its not forthcoming, which would therefore make you less than honest. No surprise.