Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-20-2017, 08:16 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
Dodge the point some more if that makes you happy.
The point is that you don't have a point. I demonstrated the falsity of your premise and you doubled down. I will no longer waste keystrokes on you.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
The point is that you don't have a point. I demonstrated the falsity of your premise and you doubled down. I will no longer waste keystrokes on you.
Good Lord, if the job participation rate was 66% like it has been historically the unemployment rate would be much higher. If people leave the work force the unemployment rate goes down.

If that is too complicated no wonder you are a lefty.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:38 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
Good Lord, if the job participation rate was 66% like it has been historically the unemployment rate would be much higher. If people leave the work force the unemployment rate goes down.

If that is too complicated no wonder you are a lefty.
You said 'actual increase jobs.' You didn't say 'actual increase in employment rate.' There has definitely been a big actual increase in jobs. Millions and millions.

Participation rate is indeed a factor that affects unemployment rate, but you flubbed up the argument. Brilliant as we lefties are, we easily see your point, and your mistake. Admit your mistake if you aren't too weak in comprehension to see it.
Old 01-21-2017, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
You said 'actual increase jobs.' You didn't say 'actual increase in employment rate.' There has definitely been a big actual increase in jobs. Millions and millions.

Participation rate is indeed a factor that affects unemployment rate, but you flubbed up the argument. Brilliant as we lefties are, we easily see your point, and your mistake. Admit your mistake if you aren't too weak in comprehension to see it.
I'll admit that Don. But, he knew it and rather than try to explain how the low unemployment rate is so great considering the declining job participation he just decided to dwell on my misspeak because he really doesn't have an answer for it.
Old 01-24-2017, 08:37 PM
Ready

No! It's not some Trump-bashing parody! It's genuine Putin PR, spotted inside Russia!

But no, there's nothing to this fake story that the Russians see Trump as their guy....

Old 01-24-2017, 09:23 PM

Kim Jong-un put up posters just like that.....
Old 01-24-2017, 11:08 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
No! It's not some Trump-bashing parody! It's genuine Putin PR, spotted inside Russia!

But no, there's nothing to this fake story that the Russians see Trump as their guy....

It is a simple message to the Russian people.

Relax! No need to be so tense as we were recently. No need to fear the "Breedloves".

Last edited by Dondilion; 01-25-2017 at 12:03 AM.
Old 01-25-2017, 12:07 AM
Ready

Sure it is. American liberal politicians operate with shadowy motives, under the influence of sinister international figures even. But Russians are straightforward, candid--with them, what you see is what you get.
Old 01-25-2017, 05:04 AM

Our country is so gullible, easy to believe any conspiracy theory and ignore simple painful facts. Easily to imagine millions of illegal aliens voted in this election, then see no effect from Russia?

Believe good paying jobs are coming back to the USA. Yes they will be but for robots! Automation is the main culprit for the loss of jobs now. Manufacturing positions are being replaced by mechanized over humans in ever increasing numbers, they work 24/7 no vacations and sick time.
Also look no further the your local grocery store and the checkout lines to all the self serve. Then two others would be online transactions and phone service centers.

Barney
Old 01-25-2017, 07:41 AM

So now Rump is going to have a major investigation into voter fraud. His fragile ego simply will not let this go. Of course this will divert everyones attention away from how he is dismantling america to make it a corporatoctracy.

I'm pretty tired of old rich people telling me what to do while they give themselves a pass.