Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-06-2015, 03:13 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Rush Limbaugh on the measles outbreak:

"We have a vaccination problem for one reason: Barack Hussein Obama and his open borders immigration policy, which opened the southern borders to children sick, healthy, you name it, poor, ill-educated, just tens of thousands of kids flooded the southern border all of last year.

"They were never examined before they got here. They were never examined after they got here and quarantined if they had a disease. They were just sent out across the country. Many of them had measles."

Though obviously BS on its face, Politifact destroys his assertion:

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact...grant-childre/

Last edited by finnbow; 02-06-2015 at 03:29 PM.
Old 02-06-2015, 03:26 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Chris Christie and Rand Paul are on the left? Who knew?

John
Typical nonsense from a Pox Noise consumer.

Even the talking heads on the left, (MSNBC recently), focus on Marin county and LA as ground zero for the measles outbreak. Last I checked Disneyland is in Orange county, the most far right wing-nuttery in the state and hotbed of the antivax Tea Party.

Gawd, I gotta get out of here... but first I've gotta take a dump on Tricky Dick's grave.
Old 02-06-2015, 06:37 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
...:

"We have a vaccination problem for one reason: Barack Hussein Obama and his open borders immigration policy, which opened the southern borders to children sick, healthy, you name it, poor, ill-educated, just tens of thousands of kids flooded the southern border all of last year.

"They were never examined before they got here. They were never examined after they got here and quarantined if they had a disease. They were just sent out across the country. Many of them had measles."

ROTFLMAO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Typical nonsense from a Pox Noise consumer.

Even the talking heads on the left, (MSNBC recently), focus on Marin county and LA as ground zero for the measles outbreak. Last I checked Disneyland is in Orange county, the most far right wing-nuttery in the state and hotbed of the antivax Tea Party.

Gawd, I gotta get out of here... but first I've gotta take a dump on Tricky Dick's grave.
Pox Noise nonsense? Last I heard people actually come to visit Disneyland from outside that county. Anti-GMO/anti-vaccine go hand in hand. Herbal supplements will take care of it. Whoops, they've been suckered there too.

Pete
Old 02-06-2015, 07:51 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
Pox Noise nonsense? Last I heard people actually come to visit Disneyland from outside that county. Anti-GMO/anti-vaccine go hand in hand. Herbal supplements will take care of it. Whoops, they've been suckered there too.

Pete
Strangely, the anti-vaxers are mostly the Whole Foods/Birkenstock crowd, but the politicians willing to voice support for this idiocy are Republicans of a Libertarian/Tea Party stripe (Paul, Christie, and Bachman (earlier)).

I actually believe that neither Christie nor Paul believed the silly shit they were spouting, but they're simply unwilling to confront the Libertarians or the Baggers. You can be sure that they weren't trying to appeal to the granola-crunchers.

Last edited by finnbow; 02-06-2015 at 08:00 PM.
Old 02-07-2015, 07:29 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
ROTFLMAO!!!

Pete
And just how many of these cross border kids do you imagine can afford Disneyland?