Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2010, 11:03 PM

So no matter what happens in Massachusetts tomorrow..

Either Brown is going to pull off a shocker or Coakley is going to survive what looked like a loss and that brings me to my question. The very fact this seat is even showing a chance of Republican control let alone a very real threat of a Democratic staple being lost is IMO very telling about how the population feels about our President and it cant be stated enough that I am not the only one with serious concerns
Will this Senate race, the turns of New Jersey and Virginia on Governor and sliding national poll numbers convince Obama to go more to the center or will he ignore this and maintain his far left course? He did run on a center platform yet ran to the left as soon as taking office and I am convinced he knows the public has caught on and doesnt like what is happening.
Now he can either take this lesson and become a more center minded leader as Clinton did after his wake up call or arrogantly ignore the very folks who put him in power at his, the Democratic party and our country as a wholes peril and I want to know what others think.
What will be his future way of doing things when it is obvious he is losing both support and confidence of the voter?