Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-04-2019, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
People who resort to grammar in online settings are usually empty, have no substantive argument. You are definitely one such person.

You have never laid down anything of your own.
From all your so call reading...what is your personal evaluation, analysis on a particular issue? Nil!

An empty barrel hiding behind the Times, the Post or whatever.
This, from someone who quite obviously simply parrots whatever he hears from Faux "News", lol. You're as sad and empty as Whell.
Old 10-04-2019, 06:35 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
This, from someone who quite obviously simply parrots whatever he hears from Faux "News", lol. You're as sad and empty as Whell.
Whell has really driven you crazy.
Old 10-04-2019, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Whell has really driven you crazy.
Whell is simply a metaphor for the ignorance and stupidity of all MAGAMorons. That's no doubt over your head to understand.
Old 10-04-2019, 09:09 PM
Admin

Quote:
People who resort to grammar in online settings are usually empty, have no substantive argument. You are definitely one such person.

You have never laid down anything of your own.
From all your so call reading...what is your personal evaluation, analysis on a particular issue? Nil!

An empty barrel hiding behind the Times, the Post or whatever.

I suggest you remove the mote from thine own eye first, tovarisch.
Old 10-05-2019, 06:41 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Whell is simply a metaphor for the ignorance and stupidity of all MAGAMorons. That's no doubt over your head to understand.
Who you trying to fool with that metaphor cover? Whell really got into your skin 24/7. ..Whell Derangement Syndrome and as so often with you it was very personal.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:48 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
How do you expect a serious answer to such a loaded question?

1. Not admitting the Clintons are awful, but leave then out of it in any case--old news.
2. Do you have actual evidence of actual wrongdoing by the Bidens? I think not.
3. Even if the Bidens were dirty, it doesn't make Trump right to ignore the law going after them. You're basically engaging in a whataboutery defense.
1) The only Clinton that can be left out is Chelsea. Wikileaks showed her as being very distraught about even the hint or appearance of impropriety.

2)Obviously I have no evidence. However it is also obvious that Biden is very unconcerned with appearance with his son in tow. It indicates a serious lack of class.

3) My input, post #10, was not in defense of Trump, but in reaction to feasible and the glare on Biden which is good since it increases the chance of Warren.

Democrats should not repeat the same mistake they made with the Hillary candidacy.
Old 10-05-2019, 10:20 AM
Ready

As for impeachment being a fiasco, the worst case is that after massive hearings and debate on TV, in which Republican incumbents will be forced to defend the indefensible, there will be a vote in the Senate. Some Republicans will be forced to vote for impeachment at risk of losing re-election, further besmirching Trump in the general election. Though it's likely enough that Trump will win the Senate vote, his chances in 2020 will be grossly diminished.

And if Trump manages to look bad enough that opinion flips on him in enough red states, he could be convicted in the Senate. The Senate vote is his to lose, but he's just the man who could do it.
Old 10-05-2019, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Who you trying to fool with that metaphor cover? Whell really got into your skin 24/7. ..Whell Derangement Syndrome and as so often with you it was very personal.
You are obviously too stupid to get it, so I'll just ignore you from now on, much as I'd love to point out your ignorant regurgitation of conspiracy mongering fools.
Old 10-05-2019, 05:40 PM
Area Man

Quote:
The question still remains: How could Democrats who claim the higher ground be so deaf and blind re the Clintons and Bidens?
The more pressing issue lay with whoever is currently sitting in the Oval Office. And who is that? If there is a problem with anyone else, it is a separate issue. We're not letting Trump get away with criminal behavior because of whatever the GOP propaganda machine alleges someone or anyone else may or may not have done.

Does that answer your idiotic question?
Old 10-05-2019, 05:45 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I suggest you remove the mote from thine own eye first, tovarisch.
No shit. Spaciba.