in keeping this site going.

Old 05-08-2014, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
Whadamatter Troll?

Can't get anyone to play with you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aBjdUf_TX4
Still a failure to say anything in reference to Hillary's accomplishments as SS, Senator or first lady.
Old 05-09-2014, 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
So Hillary is a dog?

One other thing What did she get done as SS, what did she get done as the NY senator?

Hell lets go for broke What did she get done as the first lady?
She was present and capable, but has nothing I'd consider as striking acomplishments to point towards. That idiotic "Reset" idea was laughably silly. I can't think of anything great that she's ever done with the exception of marrying Bill. I wonder if I should call her a dirty name since Jeb was called an arrogant prick.

Last edited by bhunter; 05-09-2014 at 05:39 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
You find Hillary detesable because she may run for President and for exactly the same reasons that anybody runs for president?

She's no more ambitious than any of them. You think she's more ambitious and desirous of power than Ted Cruz or Marco? Or Rick Perry??? You think any of them give a shit about the country? Here's what she is JC, she's smarter and has more guts than anybody else currently in consideration. Throw out the name of any Republican who might run against her...it would take me less than a nanosecond to decide who I'd go out and canvass for.

And...right now (and for a long time actually) she is, in every legitimate poll taken, the most popular politician in the country. Whether you like her or not.
Didn't she have that title back in 2006? Sure, she's added to her experience, but unfortunately the results do not strike me as much in the way of positives. She is also not young and has had some recent health issues that worry me. I wanted Hilliary to win the primary in 2008, but unfortunately half the country fell for Obama's eloquent BS. Hell, I still can't understand how people could choose Obama over Hilliary.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
So...on top of everything else, we now find out what a fucked-up misogynist you are. (Look it up you moronic schmuck). Why do you hate older women so much?

Re-boot, my ass. This isn't any "he did it...no he did it" bullshit. There's a perp on the forum who has no interest in constructive discussion, or even some energetic jousting. It's a blight. This post (and the I'm here to make everybody else look like idiots) is all the evidence anybody needs. Get rid of him.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 05-09-2014 at 09:05 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:03 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Bush was called the Chimp with delight, and much was made of his facial deformity - the 'smirk'.

After considering Barbaras' First Lady thread I'm warming up to Hillary as Pres. I'm thinking about Bill as First Gentleman

Pete
Old 05-09-2014, 09:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
Bush was called the Chimp with delight, and much was made of his facial deformity - the 'smirk'.
He's a fucking misogynist, Pete. The post had no content but to malign the looks of an older woman. (Have I descended to posting a giant photo of Barbara Bush's wrinkles?) But you go ahead and defend him. Unbelievable. But I suppose it's not like I'm not used to it by now.

PS - Bush's smirk wasn't a facial deformity, it was a reflection deformed personality.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 05-09-2014 at 09:23 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:42 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
He's a fucking misogynist, Pete. The post had no content but to malign the looks of an older woman. (Have I descended to posting a giant photo of Barbara Bush's wrinkles?) But you go ahead and defend him. Unbelievable. But I suppose it's not like I'm not used to it by now.

PS - Bush's smirk wasn't a facial deformity, it was a reflection deformed personality.
Dingdingding!

Pete
Old 05-09-2014, 10:03 AM
Banned

Quote:

That's not a manipulated photo thats Hillary without make-up.

I don't hate older women either so get a grip.

So I gather you don't like the way she looks, thats pretty vain of you.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
That's not a manipulated photo thats Hillary without make-up.
Show me where I said it was photoshopped you ridiculous schmuck. Go ahead...put up the quote...I'm waiting.

Quote:
I don't hate older women either so get a grip.
Because you say so you lying little sack of shit? Your behavior proves otherwise.

As far as your instructions for me to "get a grip"...how's about you order your pathetic progeny around. That is if mother nature was idiotic enough to allow you to reproduce.
Old 05-09-2014, 04:12 PM

Why I ask in a nation of 317 million people must we have to pick between two political dynasties. Is our political system so corrupt that an honest and ethical man/women will not come forward?

Dancing Jesus.........another Bush...really? It just boggles the mind that after the nation narrowly escaped total oblivion under the last Bush that anyone would even ponder such a thought.

Last edited by MrPots; 05-09-2014 at 04:19 PM.