Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Economy

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
The Insurance and Pharmaceutical industries are guaranteed a profit. So little in the way of incentive to control costs. Along with Medical practitioners now being more and more taken over by big Insurance and Hospitals corporations. This has been a book of blank checks. Ever increasing funds for profit they have put to use.
Just in the duplication in personal that would be eliminated if a single payer system were to be implemented alone would be a savings. But for the horror of massive layoffs.
With the looming tax cuts and the cuts to the ACA announced it is going to be a long period of suffering for most of the US in need of care. I believe the GOP plan is to bankrupt the country in order to rid the country of perceived so called "entitlement" benefits.

Barney
That's what I also suspect. A destitute country who's military consumes most of the country's largess....sorta like N.K.