Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-03-2018, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
From press secretary Sarah Sanders:

Statement from the President of the United States

"Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.
Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself.
Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.
We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down."

Oh my.
Nah.....you made this up......
Old 01-03-2018, 06:25 PM
Ready

Character analysis of our President, from the new Trump book, the one with the Bannon/traitor bombshell:

Quote:
"Yet the president, while proposing the most radical departure from governing and policy norms in several generations, had few specific ideas about how to turn his themes and vitriol into policy. And making suggestions to him was deeply complicated. Here, arguably, was the central issue of the Trump presidency, informing every aspect of Trumpian policy and leadership: He didn’t process information in any conventional sense. He didn’t read. He didn’t really even skim. Some believed that for all practical purposes he was no more than semi-literate. He trusted his own expertise — no matter how paltry or irrelevant — more than anyone else’s. He was often confident, but he was just as often paralyzed, less a savant than a figure of sputtering and dangerous insecurities, whose instinctive response was to lash out and behave as if his gut, however confused, was in fact in some clear and forceful way telling him what to do. It was, said Walsh, “like trying to figure out what a child wants.”" http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...ald-trump.html

Old 01-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Admin

‘Trumptard snowflake’: Breitbart fans eat each other alive after Bannon calls Don Jr. ‘treasonous’

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/tru...jr-treasonous/

The rats seem to be targeting each other. I'm gonna need a lot more popcorn before this is over.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

The self-destruction of the Trump crime family is a beautiful thing to watch.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:54 PM

The sooner the Trump administration crumbles, the better. Then we can get things back in order and begin to repair our global reputation.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:36 PM

You'all think he gonna go away quietly? Not in a million years will he give up on the cash cow or the power he has now! Plus the Republicans will not give away their control.
Look for a nasty rumor riddled bot army coming out in force for the midterms.

Barney
Old 01-03-2018, 07:57 PM

You are right... he will go out kicking and screaming. But I think even the republicans who have been supportive of him are frustrated with his incompetency.

I do not care how he leaves the White House.... I just want him to leave.
Old 01-03-2018, 08:05 PM

No shame in this one!

Barney
Old 01-04-2018, 12:02 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPots View Post
Nah.....you made this up......
If only...
Old 01-04-2018, 12:08 AM
Admin

It gets even weirder. Trump confirms the book's assertions.

'Trump’s lawyers send cease-and-desist letter to Bannon' WP

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.3f860f9d9f9b