Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-27-2011, 11:05 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Hell, I'm not even sure that Trump was born on this planet. His coiffure suggests he may be from the planet Remulak.
LOL!

But, did Trump go to Al Qaida school?

Pete
Old 04-27-2011, 11:08 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
LOL!

But, did Trump go to Al Qaida school?

Pete
Nope. He failed the oral interview on strength of character.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:15 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

LMAO!

Pete
Old 04-27-2011, 11:16 AM
Area Man

Playing out rope? You could be on to something Finn. We shall see.

So, now Trump is going to claim that he forced Obama to produce the Birth Certificate and that if the President had been an honest man, he would have produced it 2-1/2 years ago. I can see "birthers" buying into that bullshit too.

Or, maybe Mr. Obama just didn't believe most Americans were gullible enough to pay any mind to such cheesy political stunts until now? Didn't think it was necessary to go to such lengths?

I know there was a time when I thought we Americans were the smartest people on earth. That was a long time ago, in the meanwhile I have had opportunity to travel the globe and see for myself what a silly notion this is. There are tons of smart people out there, and our refusal to recognize that is one thing that's killing us. We just assume they're backwards and inferior....Then they promptly kick our asses. "Exceptionalism" at work....................

To get back on topic;

There was a guy on Jon Stewarts show sometime back who made an interesting point. If you want to prove the President was born in Hawaii on that day---find out where his mother was. He claimed to have irrefutable proof that she was in Hawaii. "Kinda hard for a man to be born in Kenya while his mother is in Hawaii, isn't it?". Of course all of this was in his book and you had to buy it to see the proof. (To be fair.) But, that is an excellent point.

Dave
Old 04-27-2011, 11:22 AM
Abby Normal

Indeed. Trump will take full credit for this and explain how he will get China, Russia, whoever to do the same thing.

This is a big win for Trump and he will run with it.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:22 AM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
At least not yet. You wait until their ultimate nominee gets forced by the Tea Party/Birthers to keep this as a front burner issue. Then you drop the turd in their punchbowl.
Yeah, really messed up my not so daring predictions. I guess we still have to see what the next race proxy will be.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 04-27-2011, 11:24 AM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
Indeed. Trump will take full credit for this and explain how he will get China, Russia, whoever to do the same thing.

This is a big win for Trump and he will run with it.
It's part of a grand scheme by Obama to assure that the GOP will nominate a doofus for president.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 04-27-2011, 11:26 AM

I'm with BlueStreak here..

Enough with the game playing.. It's a convienient distraction for the feeble minded media as well as the birthers. THey'll abandon flood refugees to go cover some shiny Hollywood object. ANYONE concerned about the health of American politics should have been screaming for Obama to do this ever since the Hilliary campaign brought it up.. (Now -- I've lost BlueStreak again with that comment I bet).

And strange enough, I've got to thank Trump for forcing this to happen. He's done his service to America. Now let's write him back out of the reality script and get back to work.

"I'm sooo proud of myself" == GET OUT OF TOWN you pompous toadstool...
Old 04-27-2011, 11:28 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by flacaltenn View Post
I'm with BlueStreak here..

Enough with the game playing.. It's a convienient distraction for the feeble minded media as well as the birthers. THey'll abandon flood refugees to go cover some shiny Hollywood object. ANYONE concerned about the health of American politics should have been screaming for Obama to do this ever since the Hilliary campaign brought it up.. (Now -- I've lost BlueStreak again with that comment I bet).

And strange enough, I've got to thank Trump for forcing this to happen. He's done his service to America. Now let's write him back out of the reality script and get back to work.

"I'm sooo proud of myself" == GET OUT OF TOWN you pompous toadstool...
You have Trump all wrong, this will make him stronger than ever.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:29 AM

Actually, I'm starting to like Trump more and more. Not as a viable candidate, mind you, but as a political sideshow, he's priceless. I'm waiting for a Ross Perot "I'm all ears" type comment from Trump. Maybe something about his campaign getting a little hairy, or or maybe challenging Obama's comment that everyone needs to "take a haircut" in the budget process.