Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-06-2023, 12:23 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I wonder if Mike Whell ever tires of having his ass handed to him here at PoliticalChat.org?
I suspect he believes that Jack Smith is violating Trump‘s First Amendment right to ask people to conspire with him to commit crimes.
Old 08-06-2023, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
I am shameless and unprincipled. So how about Javanka, who it seems is slithering back intt Trump's orbit again. Can't be family loyalty nor the weather, so what is it? A grifting opportunity would be my guess. And how about this?

So if any First Son needs to be investigated, its Kushner and he very well may be a national security risk. And why didn't the Saudis sign the accord? Suspicious minds want to know.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...uption-return/
Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
I'm sure you and your fellow travelers care to the extent that you need to deflect and distract.

No one cares what President's family does? Then why did you get all charged up about the activites of Jared Kushner?
I am the one who has brought Kushner of Javanka.con into this conversation since the thread was getting monotonous and boring. Hunter has his share of problems and demons, perhaps more than the average person because of his long term substance addiction, not that this gives him a pass if convicted of any criminal activities.

But if you want to include finn in this, be my guest. He is far better at factoiding than me and you will be the worse for it.
Old 08-06-2023, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
For which there is no evidence.
If you pretend hard enough that there's no evidence then I guess you can make that claim.

Quote:
A MAGAMoron citing The Nation??? The Nation is way too far left for most Democrats and their editor Katrina vanden Heuvel (and her deceased husband) were Putin-huggers of the first order.
Yeah, I guess that's a bit shocking for a Demwit. It also, once again, puts the lie to your constant claim that I only get news from Fox. But it also presents additional evidence...oh, but you're ignoring that.

By the way, Putin-hugger Katrina vanden Heuvel's Putin-hugging words grace your favorite newpaper - WaPo - from time to time.
Old 08-06-2023, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
I am the one who has brought Kushner of Javanka.con into this conversation since the thread was getting monotonous and boring. Hunter has his share of problems and demons, perhaps more than the average person because of his long term substance addiction, not that this gives him a pass if convicted of any criminal activities.

But if you want to include finn in this, be my guest. He is far better at factoiding than me and you will be the worse for it.
Missed your earlier post, but feel free to take credit.
Old 08-06-2023, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Missed your earlier post, but feel free to take credit.
That's Ok, hard to read when taking out your frustrations the QWERTY board.

TY, Ricky.
Old 08-06-2023, 01:51 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

FAKE NEWS EXPOSED: A Service of PoliticalChat.com

Quote:
If you pretend hard enough that there's no evidence then I guess you can make that claim.
There is indeed no evidence. There are plenty of lies and innuendo though (the GOP's currency). Get back to me when Joe Biden is indicted.

Quote:
Yeah, I guess that's a bit shocking for a Demwit. It also, once again, puts the lie to your constant claim that I only get news from Fox. But it also presents additional evidence...oh, but you're ignoring that.

By the way, Putin-hugger Katrina vanden Heuvel's Putin-hugging words grace your favorite newpaper - WaPo - from time to time.
As do those of George Will, Marc Thiessen, Henry Olsen and Hugh Hewitt. It just goes to show that the editorial page of the WashPost is not beholden to any political ideology (unlike that of the WSJ, the NYPost or The Nation). She is a guest columnist who has not had a piece in the Post for 8 months, whereas these 4 conservatives (who are paid columnists) appear pretty much every week.

BTW, The Nation is not a source of news. It is a source of far left political commentary. As such, it was a strong supporter of Bernie's 2020 candidacy and an outspoken critic of Biden's. And I don't believe for a minute that you're a regular reader of that lefty rag.

Last edited by finnbow; 08-06-2023 at 02:42 PM.
Old 08-06-2023, 02:33 PM

Quote:
There is indeed no evidence...

THERE IS TOO! - THERE IS TOO! JIM and GYM SAY SO!

Last edited by RickeyM; 08-06-2023 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-06-2023, 02:45 PM

Quote:

BTW, The Nation is not a source of news. It is a source of far left political commentary.
So is Media Matters, but that doesn't stop you from quoting from there.
Old 08-06-2023, 02:58 PM

Quote:
The fact that Joe Biden has been doing this kind of crap for years and made the decision to bring his son in on the caper is what is relevant.
If there are facts, the should have been indictments, trials or at the very least an expose like the NYT expose of Trump that I linked, a crook.

Trump OTOH,

Trump charity, slush fund, shut down. For that matter that family of crooks cannot even be part of any charity.

Financial fraud with his company, NY state, 34 indictments
Steal classified documents, 37 indictments.
Insurrection, 4 indictments.
Election fraud, GA indictments forthcoming.

Let me ask you this, disregarding these indictments for a moment, why does your party wholeheartedly support him for the 2024 nomination since he was convicted of sexual assault (rape in my mind)? A crook, an adulterer and a philanderer who writes with a Sharpie with a mental age of 2, how is he even fit for office?

And you guys are dumb enough to harp on Biden being senile while he has been showing up the GOP as inept and corrupt every day since he became president.
Old 08-06-2023, 02:59 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

FAKE NEWS EXPOSED: A Service of PoliticalChat.com

Quote:
So is Media Matters, but that doesn't stop you from quoting from there.
It is not an outlet for political commentary, per se. Its entire reason for being is to expose and rebut the Fox News lies you believe and often dutifully regurgitate here. It keeps them (and me) quite busy.

Moreover, you cited The Nation (the furthest left of all long-standing political journals) as "evidence." Coming from you, that was simply too rich to let pass.

Last edited by finnbow; 08-06-2023 at 04:21 PM.