Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-19-2023, 02:54 PM

I don't know what they're upset about. The majority of FAUX news* viewers won't hear about the suit and settlement. The ones that do will believe Dominion settled out of court because they didn't have a case. The faithful will defend and cling to FAUX even more because "the enemy" made their beloved network fork over hundreds of millions of dollars for nothing.
Old 04-19-2023, 04:05 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
The ones that do will believe Dominion settled out of court because they didn't have a case.
Settling out of court always have that smell.
Old 04-19-2023, 04:06 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Settling out of court always have that smell.
Not when the settlement is 4X larger than the largest previous defamation settlement (the pink slime case).
Old 04-20-2023, 10:08 AM

Pay up Mike!

Meanwhile in MAGA land. Hey Mike how you break off a piece for Zeidman before Dominion gets ahold of you?

Lindell, Prove me wrong.

Robert Zeidman, Hold my beer.
Old 04-20-2023, 10:37 AM

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Reeling from its punishing settlement agreement with Dominion Voting Systems, a newly cash-strapped Fox News Channel has been forced to sell Representative Kevin McCarthy.

Rupert Murdoch, who acquired the Speaker of the House just two months ago, expressed sadness that new financial realities had necessitated the sale.

“I wish Kevin well,” the Fox owner said. “I hope whoever buys him finds as much use for him as I did.”

Even as many in Washington expressed skepticism about the House Speaker’s market value, Murdoch’s plans to sell McCarthy faced a significant roadblock in the form of the Georgia congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene.

“I have no idea why Fox thinks they can sell Kevin McCarthy,” she told reporters. “I own Kevin.”
Old 04-20-2023, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Reeling from its punishing settlement agreement with Dominion Voting Systems, a newly cash-strapped Fox News Channel has been forced to sell Representative Kevin McCarthy.

Rupert Murdoch, who acquired the Speaker of the House just two months ago, expressed sadness that new financial realities had necessitated the sale.

“I wish Kevin well,” the Fox owner said. “I hope whoever buys him finds as much use for him as I did.”

Even as many in Washington expressed skepticism about the House Speaker’s market value, Murdoch’s plans to sell McCarthy faced a significant roadblock in the form of the Georgia congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene.

“I have no idea why Fox thinks they can sell Kevin McCarthy,” she told reporters. “I own Kevin.”
Lock, stock & barrel.
Old 04-21-2023, 11:08 AM

George Will: Fox News’ $787.5 million Dominion settlement was 'good for the law'
https://www.alternet.org/amp/fox-new...761-2659891761

Gee I miss the old days when conservatives actually had valid arguments. He does a great job describing today’s “conservatives” as lemmings. Whell’s World.
Old 04-22-2023, 05:47 PM

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In his first on-air appearance since Fox News Channel settled Dominion Voting Systems’ lawsuit, Tucker Carlson reported that Fox News Channel did not settle Dominion Voting Systems’ lawsuit.

“This just in,” Carlson began his program. “Fox News Channel has not paid $787.5 million to settle the defamation lawsuit against it.”

“By not paying this money, Fox News Channel is not acknowledging that we reported any inaccurate information about the 2020 election,” he added. “In addition, we are demonstrating that we had a very, very strong case and would not have writhed like snivelling scoundrels on the witness stand.”

“Finally, Dominion Voting Systems has apologized for giving us so much grief, and, to compensate us, they’ve agreed to pay Fox News Channel $787.5 million,” he said. “Case closed.”

Carlson then discussed the network’s “huge victory over Dominion” with the Fox legal analyst and former federal judge George Santos.
Old 04-22-2023, 06:05 PM

Not far from the truth. FAUX viewers believe Dominion settled out of course because they had no case. By not covering Rupert Murdoch's deposition where he admitted they lied it's not hard to understand how the bamboozled masses would believe it.
Old 04-24-2023, 10:48 AM

Tucker Carlson out at Faux "News"
https://abcnews.go.com/US/tucker-car...ry?id=98801613

Buh-bye, asshole!