Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-03-2018, 08:54 PM

Wow. And I was worried our angry Trumpkin was kicking his. I hope he doesn't get any ideas from this.
Old 08-04-2018, 10:35 AM
Ready

But it was religious. You have a constitutional right to do insane things, if they are religious.
Old 08-04-2018, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
But it was religious. You have a constitutional right to do insane things, if they are religious.
Only if you’re white christian religious...
Old 08-06-2018, 08:08 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Old 08-06-2018, 10:13 AM

Now we know why the wingnuts in the GOP wanted "religious freedom" just so they can act insane and blame the almighty.
Old 08-09-2018, 08:57 AM

NASCAR CEO and Chairman Brian France will take an indefinite leave of absence after he was arrested Sunday evening on charges of driving under the influence.

Bob Pockrass of ESPN shared word of the leave of absence, adding Jim France will serve as interim chairman and CEO.

TMZ reported France's blood alcohol content was more than twice the legal limit at the time of the arrest. Law enforcement sources told TMZ that France attempted to use his relationship with President Donald Trump during the stop.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...d-donald-trump
Old 08-09-2018, 10:03 AM
AKA Sister Mary JJ

I wonder if he had a 'script for the oxy?
Old 08-11-2018, 11:17 AM

Facing indictment, GOP Rep. Chris Collins stepping down: https://apnews.com/20b0c767c1a546dd8a0e2cbc2e671046
Old 08-11-2018, 01:53 PM

We need a space force. There is literally nothing more pressing.

Quote:
To those who respond with consternation to the news of the Space Force (unfunded, still in the gestational stage, the only stage of life Mike Pence is excited about), I say: How can you look around this country right now and not think that our first priority should be the creation of a sixth branch of the armed forces to deal with space?

To those who say that in Flint some people still cannot drink tap water, I say I am pretty sure there is water on Mars. In the interim, let them drink La Croix.

To those who would suggest that this money and effort could be spent on infrastructure on earth, on roads or bridges, I respond, Eisenhower already did that, and if I learned anything from the Romans it is that you only need to build a bridge once and then you can just leave it for thousands of years and it’s fine.

To those who say our schools need the money, I say, “That is the kind of thinking that would have prevented the construction of the second Death Star.”

I hear you that we could just spend this on jets, and believe me, I am going to spend this on jets. But jets are not everything. There must also be lasers.

To those who say we could spend this money on, perhaps, expanding access to health care, I respond PEW PEW, making my hand into a tiny space gun, and then laugh hysterically and blow my nose on a pile of dollars.

To those who say that Puerto Rico could use support to rebuild, I respond: ASTEROIDS.

To those immigrant children and their families who have still not been reunited, I respond: I AM SORRY, I CANNOT HEAR YOU, I AM ALREADY IN SPACE, AND SOUND DOES NOT TRAVEL THROUGH SPACE.
Someone somewhere is going to get a short term windfall from this nonsense. Question is who?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.fb1f6a0ab625
Old 08-12-2018, 09:40 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

After FLA News exclusively reported Tuesday that Republican State House candidate Melissa Howard didn’t have the college degree from Miami University in Ohio that she claimed to have earned, Mrs. Howard flew to Ohio Friday to prove our report wrong.

She posted a picture of a partial college transcript on her Facebook page and then later that day posted a picture of her sitting with her mother and holding a copy of a diploma. FLA News took her word and, despite evidence to the contrary, rescinded our story.

There is, however, one problem – the degree is a fake, Miami University General Counsel Robin Parker has confirmed to FLA News.

https://www.flanewsonline.com/howard-faked-her-diploma/