Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-22-2014, 11:46 AM
Mutated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1 View Post
Chris I would Hope You Use my Name,As You I Use Yours,Yes I Am Doing betterOr at least I think I am.I realley Believe in Mind/Body Medicine,Most Doctors still do not though.But life in general is lived around rhe way we feel so I will take feeling good wether it is placebo or real any day.I started this thread as a type of Journal for my progress for me to reflect back on and share my Journy with everyone here,It just might help someone else that is less furthcoming than me(yes I have AYapper on me and don't know when to shut it)Anyway here it is.
There is such a deep connection between body and mind. If I would not have discovered Mindfulness Meditation in 2002 I would have passed away long ago in a mental institution. I am nothing without my daily meditation.
Old 05-22-2014, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmanKardon View Post
There is such a deep connection between body and mind. If I would not have discovered Mindfulness Meditation in 2002 I would have passed away long ago in a mental institution. I am nothing without my daily meditation.
I tried the meditation thing,I just fall asleep,my attention span is nill.but If you can call when I sit here at the desk and go into What I call like a trance,ti gets weird,Yesterday I found myself and another self both trying to stand up when I was struggling to get back to consiousness,it was kinda weird.In a crazy Way I believe all that tibetan stuff astral travel and leaving the body,now the reincarnation I am 98% sure it is not.
Old 05-22-2014, 12:07 PM

I would like to teleport and See if I can Get George W. to shit his pants.Probally why I cant cause I would abuse the power.
Old 05-22-2014, 12:14 PM
Mutated Member

Quote:
I tried the meditation thing,I just fall asleep,my attention span is nill.but If you can call when I sit here at the desk and go into What I call like a trance,ti gets weird,Yesterday I found myself and another self both trying to stand up when I was struggling to get back to consiousness,it was kinda weird.In a crazy Way I believe all that tibetan stuff astral travel and leaving the body,now the reincarnation I am 98% sure it is not.
I do not believe in reincarnation. Belief anyway is a strange thing. It sounds to me as if a believer, whatever in what he believes is not 100% convinced of.

I am convinced of the very present. That's my "belief". Cleon the "Here and Now" is the only realistic place. Do not fear the future, do not lament about the past, just be. This may sound banal, but at last it is very helpful.
Old 05-22-2014, 12:17 PM

Quote:
I do not believe in reincarnation. Belief anyway is a strange thing. It sounds to me as if a believer, whatever in what he believes is not 100% convinced of.

I am convinced of the very present. That's my "belief". Cleon the "Here and Now" is the only realistic place. Do not fear the future, do not lament about the past, just be. This may sound banal, but at last it is very helpful.
hey it hit me when I read it back,you are right.believe is not the way to say it,Not sure could that work or just open not decided either way.because ther is a small doubt.I know it is all in or all out no medium,But in some cases???
Old 05-22-2014, 12:19 PM

A belief should be 100%,so how do you do the doubts.or not sures.
Old 05-22-2014, 12:30 PM
Mutated Member

Quote:
A belief should be 100%,so how do you do the doubts.or not sures.
What I tried to express is the interesting difference between belief and conviction.

In my opinion "I am convinced of..." is much stronger than "I believe in..." but this is not important here and such stuff is not topic of your thread.

I hope for good news about you health situation!
Old 05-22-2014, 01:18 PM

Quote:
What I tried to express is the interesting difference between belief and conviction.

In my opinion "I am convinced of..." is much stronger than "I believe in..." but this is not important here and such stuff is not topic of your thread.

I hope for good news about you health situation!
Yes.my health is going to get better that much I have 100% Faith,And Thank You for the empowermewnt
Old 05-23-2014, 09:50 AM

Ok,Another Day Same Shit.Not feeling too hot today,I think the Indian council is trying to wait me out on getting my treatments,they said it takes a while for it to go through the apropriate channels(were Have I heard that before).I really think getting the breathing aparatus and the oxygen will be a game changer though.I wish People realy gave a shit and were actualy the great humaniterians they say they are.It is so hard to find Sincere anymore,and yes I am guilty too but I try and catch myself.it is all about what I said when I was discussing being Real.what makes us feel good about ourselves is not always what is and is just a mask to hide reality.

Most people I know have given up on me and think I am gone with the wind,but there is still some juice in this large cavity of Shit and bones.gotta get back to work ,I am forcing myself to be active as much as possible.use me as an example if some of you want to to keep your health and mental faciitys tip top and dont waste it,you never Know when you yourself can be Strricken.
Old 05-23-2014, 10:02 AM

I think today is gonna ba a everything sux day.I just cant find any possitive even though it is all around me.I will try some music it usualy lifts me.Maybe some....LADYS AND GENTLE MAN,THE ROLLING STONES.