Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasillaguy View Post
He posted in the conspiracy theory corner, so at least some part of his brain knows he's off the mark.
I had the same thought. Uh, what did I just say? The moon must be aligned wrong. Nah, we agree on stereos too.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 05-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Resident octogenarian

Maybe electro shock therapy?
Old 05-17-2012, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgetaudio6 View Post
got to stop spending money on a vice or two. Spent money on the wrong things in life.

think about it. Weve got a marxist president who hates teh US constitution. Never mind it is what made this country great. He has the steps needed to impose martial law, all he needs is a reason, even if fabricated, as is almost everything about obama...god i need to get me some caffeine.
Karl Marx was a German philosopher who believed (based on another German philosopher's ideas named Hegel) in the constant battle between the owners of mass production and the workers (i.e everyone else). His solution to this cyclical and constant battle was to have government control all production by seizing private property and redistributing the wealth to all citizens "according to their needs". It was the philosophical basis of modern communism in Russia and China.
Now that is over tell me one example of Obama doing anything close to seizing private capital and redistributing the proceeds to everyone else?

and duh the auto bailout is the exact opposite of communism...
Deficit spending and Obamacare do not qualify righty's lol. I do not agree with Marx either ok ...lol

Last edited by icenine; 05-17-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:11 PM

Quote:
got to stop spending money on a vice or two. Spent money on the wrong things in life.

think about it. Weve got a marxist president who hates teh US constitution. Never mind it is what made this country great. He has the steps needed to impose martial law, all he needs is a reason, even if fabricated, as is almost everything about obama...god i need to get me some caffeine.
Welcome, you need more than caffeine. Obama is not a Marxist and he does not hate the Constitution. There will be no martial law and no civil war. This is just conspiracy theory bullshit that has been trotted out for the campaign season. Got your tin foil hate handy? You are going to need it.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:14 PM
AKA Sister Mary JJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
I think we are talking Thorazine here.

but

Welcome budget!
Here ya go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4s4hW-oGZ0
Old 05-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Area Man

Here's a theory for ya Budget, allow me to don my Tin Foil hat for a moment;

Around late October it starts to look like Obama has a strong chance of winning. They teaparty infested Republican Party decides it is imperitive to "Save America and her Children" from this so-called "Marxist Dictator" and call out to "Assemble the militia of True Patriots to defend the Constitution and the Great American homeland!"......

How many Birkenstock wearing, Latte sipping, heavily armed Liberal Democrat Hippy militia are you aware of?

The best the liberals can do as far as "troublemakers' is a few OWS zealots busting windows.

Obama is going to launch a civil war my butt.

You're a loonie.

Last edited by BlueStreak; 05-17-2012 at 04:41 PM.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:53 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
Hey guess what JJ. I'm not going to diss your music link this time. Helluva jam band. The bassist was playing an axe that looked as beat up as SRV's old guitar.

However, I do have one thing to say - it needs more cowbell. You can never have too much cowbell.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 05-17-2012, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
Welcome, you need more than caffeine. Obama is not a Marxist and he does not hate the Constitution. There will be no martial law and no civil war. This is just conspiracy theory bullshit that has been trotted out for the campaign season. Got your tin foil hate handy? You are going to need it.
If he doesnt hate the constitution, then why does he skirt around the constitution. And at the same time he demands of congress. pass this bill, with out saying any thing of whats in it. Just repeats pass this bill, congress pass this bill.
Im not really sure what the president is...But he certainly does not want america to continue on the way it is. You know with an outdated constitution.

Pretty much all his state of the union speechs say the exact same thing over and over...hope and change.

We need to spend more. Raise the debt ceiling! But where is teh money coming from? The chinese, once we cant pay off the interest, let alone the principal. What do you think china will demand? Will they demand Gold? We're already past gross domestic product. Do we really have gold in fort knox? Perhaps they will demand land? Who knows...

Not to mention the rumors of war that none of the networks will cover until its too late...I know its a lot.

Hey wasillaguy, you dont happen to have any A25s do ya?
Old 05-18-2012, 06:35 AM

Quote:
If he doesnt hate the constitution, then why does he skirt around the constitution. And at the same time he demands of congress. pass this bill, with out saying any thing of whats in it. Just repeats pass this bill, congress pass this bill.
Im not really sure what the president is...But he certainly does not want america to continue on the way it is. You know with an outdated constitution.

Pretty much all his state of the union speechs say the exact same thing over and over...hope and change.

We need to spend more. Raise the debt ceiling! But where is teh money coming from? The chinese, once we cant pay off the interest, let alone the principal. What do you think china will demand? Will they demand Gold? We're already past gross domestic product. Do we really have gold in fort knox? Perhaps they will demand land? Who knows...

Not to mention the rumors of war that none of the networks will cover until its too late...I know its a lot.

To much Hannity, Beck, limpballs, Mancow, Savage. etc...

You ave no understanding of this countries economic structure, or it's economic history at all. You obviously do not understand teh (sic) legislative process.

There is plenty of money in the US. It just happens to be concentrated in a few to big to fail Wall Street banks and a few hundred of the wealthiest corporations and people in the world.

What is an A25. Did you mean AR25?
Old 05-18-2012, 07:48 AM
Area Man

Quote:

I don't want this country to continue on the way it is.

Look at it.

It's f*^king train wreck.

And THAT didn't just magically start in January of '09, now did it?