Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Religion & Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-08-2015, 04:32 PM
Banned

...or maybe calling you a homoweasel...? Since you call people of faith Jesusweasels, should people be able to call you that? I think so.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
There's just something about this whole 2nd Amendment thing that brings out the stupid in it's fanatical supporters. I suspect it's the mystical bullshit.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
...And something about militant Homos that is really sick. What made you femalephobic anyway?
Old 09-08-2015, 04:38 PM

You've chosen to take this into personal attacks, I'm not interested in going there with you.
FWIW, a "Jesus weasel" is a politician, clergyman, or individual that advocates a Biblical Christian theocracy. It's not Sharia when We do it.

Old 09-08-2015, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
You've chosen to take this into personal attacks, I'm not interested in going there with you.
FWIW, a "Jesus weasel" is a politician, clergyman, or individual that advocates a Biblical Christian theocracy. It's not Sharia when We do it.

...and your a militant Homo weasel who thinks he is justified in attacking people of faith by calling them names, but thinks it's wrong for them to think he's femalephobic, wrong of them to think anal sex practiced by two men is repugnant, and wrong of them to call him names.
I get it.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djv8ga View Post
...and your a militant Homo weasel who thinks he is justified in attacking people of faith by calling them names, but thinks it's wrong for them to think he's femalephobic, wrong of them to think anal sex practiced by two men is repugnant, and wrong of them to call him names.
I get it.
I've been respectful dealing with you up to now. I'm done with you.

Old 09-08-2015, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
I've been respectful dealing with you up to now. I'm done with you.

Seriously, the last thing you are is respectful. Maybe you can stop referring to people you don't agree with as 'weasels' from now on.
Old 09-08-2015, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
I said no such thing. People are free to be as ridiculous as they may as long as it doesn't affect others.

Thats ridiculous, what happened in this country that everything one person does bothers someone else. It's called live and let live and Steve you shouldn't be offended by anything anyone else does even if it's in your presence. I can make the case seeing two gay guy's kissing, "Afects" me. However do I have the right to stop them from doing so?

Everything affects others as you can see with what's going on with gay rights, it's trampling others rights as well.
Old 09-08-2015, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Thats ridiculous, what happened in this country that everything one person does bothers someone else. It's called live and let live and Steve you shouldn't be offended by anything anyone else does even if it's in your presence. I can make the case seeing two gay guy's kissing, "Afects" me. However do I have the right to stop them from doing so?

Everything affects others as you can see with what's going on with gay rights, it's trampling others rights as well.
Dan, I find this as absurd as I would someone scribing phrases from the Quran on an SKS, as if to likewise curry God's approval for its possession and use.
We as firearm owner/users don't need any more flak from silly stuff like this to make us look too ridiculuosly incompetent to be trusted with them. It's uphill with sceptics as it is, no thanx to the noisy nutjobs with guns that should make us cringe.

Last edited by Pio1980; 09-08-2015 at 08:17 PM.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Dan, I find this as absurd as I would someone scribing phrases from the Quran on an SKS, as if to likewise curry God's approval for its possession and use.
We as firearm owner/users don't need any more flak from silly stuff like this to make us look too ridiculuosly incompetent to be trusted with them. It's uphill with sceptics as it is, no thanx to the noisy nutjobs with guns that should make us cringe.

We used to not hide gun ownership eather, you see that's nuts, constantly other trying to tell someone else what thay can and can't do.

But like DJ was trying to point out, and I get it, is the belittling and name calling of others you may not agree with. So all he did was insert gay and homophobic were you put religions and there is no difference, belittling and name calling people for their beliefs and the way they feel is just not right.

That said, "I love you man"

I just wish liberals had the compation they think they do.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
We used to not hide gun ownership eather, you see that's nuts, constantly other trying to tell someone else what thay can and can't do.

But like DJ was trying to point out, and I get it, is the belittling and name calling of others you may not agree with. So all he did was insert gay and homophobic were you put religions and there is no difference, belittling and name calling people for their beliefs and the way they feel is just not right.

That said, "I love you man"

I just wish liberals had the compation they think they do.
You missed my point on Jesus weasels, those who want to create a Biblically based theocracy in disregard of the 1st Amendment. Sincere Christians that live and let live while serving their fellow man get my respect.
Jimmy Carter is a Christian and acts as one by word and deed, the others who identify themselves by word and deed are what they are, nuff said.

Last edited by Pio1980; 09-08-2015 at 10:22 PM.