Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > History
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-21-2015, 02:59 PM
Area Man

Homosexuality and rightist mentality......

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...aust/homo.html
Old 07-21-2015, 02:59 PM
Area Man

It seems the Republican Party share more with the Nazis than meets the eye.
Old 07-21-2015, 03:18 PM
Persona non grata

The fallacy of Godwins law is that sometimes the comparison to Nazism is valid.
Old 07-21-2015, 04:33 PM
Area Man

Yes, Gays are a direct threat to America.........

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0caf721b30c5b

What a moroon.
Old 07-21-2015, 04:35 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
Indeed.
Old 07-21-2015, 04:39 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
Earlier today, I was researching the relationship between the Nazi Party and Labor Unions. Mainly because a relative commented that the Nazis didn't "ban" unions in Germany.

Turns out, he's right. But the facts were still bad news for his point as the Nazis nationalized the labor unions, killed or imprisoned all of the existing labor leaders and replaced them with party members. Shortly thereafter wages were slashed, benefits lost and work rules stricken down.

So, in the end, what is the difference? None that I can see. Whether you ban something or take complete control of something and gut it, makes no difference. It's the same end.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 07-21-2015 at 04:42 PM.
Old 07-22-2015, 06:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
So, in the end, what is the difference? None that I can see. Whether you ban something or take complete control of something and gut it, makes no difference. It's the same end.

Dave
Sounds like government run healthcare or just soci@lism in general. I think the left would have supported the takeover of private sector unions & making them public sector unions.
Old 07-22-2015, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djv8ga View Post
Sounds like government run healthcare or just soci@lism in general. I think the left would have supported the takeover of private sector unions & making them public sector unions.
Having healthcare should never be luck of the draw in any modern country. I trust the government to deliver good care more then a industry with it seems only profit as an incentive.

If there was a place for any employee to seek redress for unfair treatment, like a union offers. They would not be needed.

But all a union offers is a written contract of work conditions and pay. Much like any officer of a business or someone doing service for you. Such as any plummer auto mechanic electrician hvac ect..makes you sign before services.

On the subject of the right and nazis, I see it in a fringe but powerful voice. One needs to remember just how small of a voice the nazis started with and the results.

Barney

Last edited by Oerets; 07-22-2015 at 07:28 AM.
Old 07-22-2015, 07:46 AM
Jigsawed

Both the right and the left try to tar each other with Nazi tags. It is easy to do
so since Hitler dictatorship was not in the mold of the self enrichment type.
Old 07-22-2015, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Earlier today, I was researching the relationship between the Nazi Party and Labor Unions. Mainly because a relative commented that the Nazis didn't "ban" unions in Germany.

Turns out, he's right. But the facts were still bad news for his point as the Nazis nationalized the labor unions, killed or imprisoned all of the existing labor leaders and replaced them with party members. Shortly thereafter wages were slashed, benefits lost and work rules stricken down.

Dave
You are correct Dave but to the right wing caveman mind they still were not banned

It is like the GOP in red states trying to keep minorities from voting and using the term voter fraud legislation instead of Jim Crow.