Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-15-2017, 11:57 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Right. You just spout Dem talking points about as frequently as Debbie ever does.
Silly childish nonsense.
Old 01-15-2017, 12:29 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Right. You just spout Dem talking points about as frequently as Debbie ever does.
Yep, like when I spoke out against public sector unions, the Dem's coronation of Hillary prior to the primaries, Hillary's homebrew server and in favor of John Kasich - Democratic talking points all.

Speaking out against the idiocy of Trump isn't inherently a Democratic talking point. It's stating the obvious in a fashion similar to numerous conservatives who routinely speak out against your Trumpenfuhrer (Kathleen Parker, Jennifer Rubin, Bill Kristol, Bret Stephens, Evan McMullin, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Ben Sasse, Jeff Flake ...). Hell, Trump's own designees for State, Defense, CIA and Homeland Security have all criticized Trump's most significant campaign promises in their respective areas, more clearly aligning with Democratic positions in these areas (Russia, Iran weapons deal, NATO, border wall, deportation squads, Muslim bans, torture ...) than with Trump's.

The fact that you uncritically defend/excuse all of his idiocy while claiming your own skepticism of Trump is laughable in the extreme.

Last edited by finnbow; 01-15-2017 at 12:48 PM.
Old 01-15-2017, 12:42 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Fine one single post where I've stated that I supported or voted for Trump. You won't find one. What you call "supporting Trump" is point out the absolute hysteria that exists on the left over Trump. Its hilarious and sad a the same time. You guys have created your own reality full of crap and you choose to swim in it daily.

How you enjoy your swim.
You are just as honest as your role model too. You claim to not support trump, but you spout his talking points, going so far as to carry the water for his misdirection on the concept of fake news. We are not low information trump voters here. Your BS is readily transparent.
Old 01-15-2017, 01:03 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Yep, like when I spoke out against public sector unions, the Dem's coronation of Hillary prior to the primaries, Hillary's homebrew server and in favor of John Kasich - Democratic talking points all.

Speaking out against the idiocy of Trump isn't inherently a Democratic talking point. It's stating the obvious in fashion similar to a bunch of conservatives who frequently speak out against your Trumpenfuhrer (Kathleen Parker, Jennifer Rubin, Bill Kristol, Bret Stephens, Evan McMullin, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, Ben Sasse, Jeff Flake ...). Hell, Trump's own designees for State, Defense, CIA and Homeland Security have all criticized Trump's most significant campaign promises in their respective areas, more clearly aligning with Democratic positions in these areas (Russia, Iran weapons deal, NATO, border wall, deportation squads, Muslim bans, torture ...) than with Trump's.

The fact that you uncritically defend/excuse all of his idiocy while claiming your own skepticism of Trump is laughable in the extreme.
I hear you. Thanks for reminding us of some of your positions.

However I think you have a blind spot re Russia. The point I have been trying to state on this site is that Russia is not very important where US is concern.
We have built up Russia to a position more than it deserves.

We have become hysterical.
Old 01-15-2017, 01:14 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
I hear you. Thanks for reminding us of some of your positions.

However I think you have a blind spot re Russia. The point I have been trying to state on this site is that Russia is not very important where US is concern.
We have built up Russia to a position more than it deserves.

We have become hysterical.
Tell that to the people of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Georgia, Ukraine and Aleppo. Oh, and don't forget to tell the widows of Messrs. Litvenenko, Berezovsky, Lesin, Perepilichny and Nemtsov (among many others). While you're at it, tell it to Messrs. Mattis, Kelly, and Pompeo, all Trump national security designees who don't trust Russia and its international shenanigans.

Other than that, you may have a point.

Last edited by finnbow; 01-15-2017 at 01:24 PM.
Old 01-15-2017, 02:01 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Tell that to the people of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Georgia, Ukraine and Aleppo. Oh, and don't forget to tell the widows of Messrs. Litvenenko, Berezovsky, Lesin, Perepilichny and Nemtsov (among many others). While you're at it, tell it Messrs. Mattis, Kelly, and Pompeo, all Trump national security designees who don't trust Russia and its international shenanigans.

Other than that, you may have a point.
We can deal with all those places and people without the hysteria. Hysteria to the point where we lose focus of what or who is sidelining, beating the US.
Old 01-15-2017, 02:29 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
We can deal with all those places and people without the hysteria. Hysteria to the point where we lose focus of what or who is sidelining, beating the US.
I guess yer boy, Putin, should have thought of that before mucking around in our election, tovarich.

BTW, who's hysterical?

Last edited by finnbow; 01-15-2017 at 02:37 PM.
Old 01-15-2017, 03:29 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
I guess yer boy, Putin, should have thought of that before mucking around in our election, tovarich.

BTW, who's hysterical?
And that is what surprises me. The seeming outrage from people who hacked Frau Merkel's phone, go to a friendly country and threaten the voters--telling them what position of the line they will be put. I can understand messing with the Israeli election since Bibi openly intervened in ours.

We have a long trail of intervening and changing regimes.

So why are we now so holier than thou.

BTW do you think we were hands off with the Russian elections.

Some of us are just pissed because a sure thing went down and the Russians are the most convenient reason for the lost of all the other reasons that were tossed in the air.

The Russian outrage noise is amplified by the old cold warriors and the Soros clique.
Old 01-15-2017, 04:15 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
And that is what surprises me. The seeming outrage from people who hacked Frau Merkel's phone, go to a friendly country and threaten the voters--telling them what position of the line they will be put. I can understand messing with the Israeli election since Bibi openly intervened in ours...
I'm good with a reasoned, systematic and principled partnership with Russia in areas of common interest. I'm not interested, however, in a relationship dictated by Putin due to having compromising material on Trump, to serve Trump's business interests, or to fulfill Trump/Bannon/Flynn dreams of an alt-right utopia. Until Trump releases his taxes and shitcans Bannon and Flynn, I don't trust him to do the right thing in Russia for the right reasons.
Old 01-15-2017, 04:37 PM

Dondillion is under the impression that Trump and Putin are going to stop Muslim immigration out of the Middle East and terrorism. So whatever they do is ok with him.
Murder, corruption is ok as long as certain types of people are not allowed to enter Western Europe and America.

He is sort of like Maggie Smith in that movie where she plays an English school teacher and tells her pupils that Mussolini is a great man. Of course the movie is set in the 1930s. Goodbye Mr Chips I believe.