Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2022, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GChief View Post
I am glad I started lurking here. Being a Purple hat wearer, I get to see how the wackos on both teams act and think. I see the slant is for a blue hat, which is all good, but some do reinforce the fact that both blue and red hats have people that act exactly the same, my observation on here is the edge goes to the blue team for name calling and ridicule, some obviously angry people that seem to have no self-control.
In my opinion, you are resorting to false equivalence. The Republican agenda is based on lies, every one of them beginning with current issues such as inflation, crime, climate change and abortion. Try and prove me wrong.

Even the so called open borders is a Republican scare mongering, the situation has not changed regardless of which party is in power since the 80's. Nor has drugs, except drugs now are more easily synthesized than imported.

As long as there is a demand for workers, illegals will continue to cross our border, these people are desperate to make a living and we desperately need workers. They are not coming here to commit crimes. Also, as long as there is demand for drugs, they will creep across our borders. Supply follows demand.

So when a person lies to me, I call them a liar and move on.

What do you say to a person who tells me that Trump won in 2020 other than you are full of shit.

Trump stealing classified documents is now to be disregarded because he de-classified them? I will call that a BS.

Russia would not have invaded Ukraine if Trump was president? Really? He was the laughing stock for the entire world. I call them MAGAts, short for MAGA morons.

January 6th Insurrection is a first and second moment? Insane Idiots.

What do you say to a bunch of politicians standing behind a placard saying Save America when these are the clowns out to destroy America? FU.