Good enough then.
Old 07-19-2017, 11:20 PM

Trump's first six months in office:
991 tweets
0 pieces of major legislation
Old 07-21-2017, 07:06 AM
Ready

Made in America, but not by Americans

Trump want to bring in foreign workers to make the beds, and the breakfasts, at Mar-a-Lago.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jsvine/trum...dbn#.mdN96lbye
Old 07-21-2017, 10:52 AM

Was listening to the right-wing bigot Limbaugh on my commute yesterday, railing about Mueller having "no limits" imposed on his investigation (a good thing, actually). Now, I certainly don't listen often, just when I want to get a chuckle at how slimy the guy is, but I really don't think he would have had any problem whatsoever with the scope of the Clinton investigation, do you?

Several articles this morning about Trump's outrage over Mueller having access to his tax returns. Just how much corruption is this slimeball trying to keep secret?
Old 07-21-2017, 11:10 AM

Spicer just resigned. Was he fed up with having to lie for the idiot? Will he now tell the truth? Trump's lawyers probably made him sign an NDA...
Old 07-21-2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Was listening to the right-wing bigot Limbaugh on my commute yesterday, railing about Mueller having "no limits" imposed on his investigation (a good thing, actually). Now, I certainly don't listen often, just when I want to get a chuckle at how slimy the guy is, but I really don't think he would have had any problem whatsoever with the scope of the Clinton investigation, do you?

Several articles this morning about Trump's outrage over Mueller having access to his tax returns. Just how much corruption is this slimeball trying to keep secret?
Last week Wednesday on my drive back from Tahoe, I was listening to Limbaugh also where he was ranting about the Junior meeting with Russians and how this is absolutely normal for a campaign, etc. Amazing how this guy's logic works and also his technique, he keeps making the same point over and over but changing the rationale each time, so I guess by the end of his program, all one can remember is the message. Trump Jr. committed no crime in this instance. Yet he did not bring up any details of the meeting at all which is what makes this a crime, crime of collusion. That's like an information blackout and guess it works for the ditto-heads.
Old 07-21-2017, 11:20 AM
Ready

Quote:
Spicer just resigned. Was he fed up with having to lie for the idiot? Will he now tell the truth? Trump's lawyers probably made him sign an NDA...
He reportedly was pissed because a new Communications Director was appointed, who apparently would get some of Spicer's turf. Or something. It's sure to be because Spicer felt rained-on, not over principle or anything.

What Spicer will spill, and when he spills it, may be very interesting. I kind of hope he's very very pissed.
Old 07-21-2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Quote:
President Trump’s longtime personal lawyer, Marc Kasowitz, will no longer lead the legal team responding to the ongoing Russian investigations and has taken a reduced role, according to reports.

Ty Cobb will now take the lead in managing the team’s response to the ongoing federal probe into alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Kasowitz, who has worked with Trump since the early 2000s, had represented the president in the Trump University fraud case.

The news comes a day after Trump’s legal team spokesman, Mark Corallo, resigned.
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/343...l-team-shakeup

Old 07-21-2017, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post

What Spicer will spill, and when he spills it, may be very interesting. I kind of hope he's very very pissed.
He was very, very pissed about being excluded from the audience with the pope. His confessionals must be really interesting.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:43 PM

Quote:
He was very, very pissed about being excluded from the audience with the pope. His confessionals must be really interesting.
I imagine so, Sessions can ask him about working with the backstabbing bastard. He's certainly not quitting to recover his dignity, that ship sunk quayside.
Trump is like an incompetent Hitlerian petty tyrant, he demands loyalty but has no intention to return it.