Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-14-2014, 09:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
You sure do have a lot of assumptions in there about me. So a challenge go find a post I made that I mentioned Marco Rubio or Ted Cruz. I think you all like to put people in little boxes if they don't tote the same line you do.
You don't have a fucking clue what I think. And you wouldn't understand it even if you did.

But nevermind all that...I see you're not arguing my point that none of them our worthy of our full trust. Now we're gettin' somewhere. I'm not gonna waste my time searching the whole archive for when Cruz or Rubio has come spewing out of your festering piehole, however, you are clearly questioning my comment that you trust Cruz and Rubio any more than Hillary. So you don't trust Cruz and Rubio any more than you trust Hillary?

PS - this requires nothing more than a yes or no. If you want to embellish, that's fine...but after you answer the question. Here, I'll make it easy for you.

No Ike, I don't trust Cruz and Rubio any more than I trust Hillary Clinton:

_______ True

_______ False

Then we can take it from there.

(See!!! I'm having a fucking productive dialog with 5 below. Everybody happy now?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
And then you state this.

"And then when somebody tries (and even tries in relatively reasonable ways) to educate you to not be such a moronic schmuck."

So this education you speak of, is what you feel is correct and in no way absolutely right, correct or factual. In fact I would class it more of an indoctrination of beliefs.
Read this sentence again will ya? It makes no fucking sense. I feel the education I speak of is correct and not correct or factual????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWjWIvJfpNI

You can class it (I believe you mean classify it, a shit vocabulary has nothing to do with dyslexia), any fucking thing you like. I don't give a shit in Rush Limbaugh's cochlear implant how you class(ify) anything I say.