Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-09-2020, 06:53 PM

Trump as a disturbed juvenile

I posted this first in the wrong thread, so let me try again:

There is some information that you run across that just strikes you as totally in concert with reality. This is a paragraph from a Letter to the Editor from a woman who has taught young boys with behavioral problems:

Watching Donald Trump display juvenile behaviors in his 70s has been a very disturbing and disorienting experience. He mocks the disabled, invents hurtful nicknames for those who cross him, belittles anything he doesn’t understand, refuses to accept science, is ignorant of history, lies constantly, makes threats, boasts of superiority, stokes fears, breaks rules, sows division, disrespects authority, acts only in his own selfish interest, demonstrates no empathy for those hurt by his actions. If he had been in my classroom, I would have referred him for every special service possible in hopes that he could learn self-control — perhaps even achieving a level of integrity.

NEVER!

For the complete letter: https://www.news-leader.com/story/op...re/5556533002/

Look under the heading "Trump will never change"
Old 08-09-2020, 08:35 PM
Admin

What a Sisyphusian task teaching T'Rump integrity would have been with his evil Klansman father in the background sabotaging every lesson.

His niece nailed that miserable excuse of a human being to the barn door. He is a malignant narcissist completely unconcerned with the wreckage he leaves in his wake.

It boggles the mind that anyone with an ounce of integrity still follows him. We're going to need the worst nightmare that Sucker and Sean Hannity can dream up over at Fux Noise, re-education camps. Not the Pol Pot version but I'd be happy to run a road crew of former Trump West wingers filling potholes out in the Sonoran Desert from the air conditioned cab of my Ford p/up. I know a guy in Norfolk, Va. who'd be happy to take on the Great Dismal swamp crew.

Right #BlueStreak?
Old 08-09-2020, 09:08 PM

Reminds me of the Beirut thread here. Trumpkin idiots like Ford Pinto trying to outdo each other to post “better” videos of the blast. Bunch of freaking adolescents. I have exactly zero interest in viewing any of these videos. Adults are concerned with the people affected, not in the freaking fireworks. Bunch of video game addicted Trumpkin assholes.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
What a Sisyphusian task teaching T'Rump integrity would have been with his evil Klansman father in the background sabotaging every lesson.

His niece nailed that miserable excuse of a human being to the barn door. He is a malignant narcissist completely unconcerned with the wreckage he leaves in his wake.

It boggles the mind that anyone with an ounce of integrity still follows him. We're going to need the worst nightmare that Sucker and Sean Hannity can dream up over at Fux Noise, re-education camps. Not the Pol Pot version but I'd be happy to run a road crew of former Trump West wingers filling potholes out in the Sonoran Desert from the air conditioned cab of my Ford p/up. I know a guy in Norfolk, Va. who'd be happy to take on the Great Dismal swamp crew.

Right #BlueStreak?

"Integrity" and "Trump" in the same sentence would be the all-time champion oxymoron.
Old 08-09-2020, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Reminds me of the Beirut thread here. Trumpkin idiots like Ford Pinto trying to outdo each other to post “better” videos of the blast. Bunch of freaking adolescents. I have exactly zero interest in viewing any of these videos. Adults are concerned with the people affected, not in the freaking fireworks. Bunch of video game addicted Trumpkin assholes.
They're trying to make it into some sort of conspiracy theory, like they always do. Remember all the conspiracy theories about the towers coming down on 9/11.
Old 08-09-2020, 11:09 PM
Banned

Anybody with a personality disorder as severe as Trump's narcissistic personality disorder, spends most of their life in a regression. It's obvious in his childish reactions to questions that out him on the spot and expose his ignorance and his lying. He a 13 year old who just got caught.
Old 08-10-2020, 03:27 AM

He does have a stately appearance.

More handsome than Narcissus.

Last edited by BigElCat; 08-10-2020 at 03:32 AM.
Old 08-10-2020, 07:57 AM

I'd make a journey to Mount Rushmore just to piss on that. Why doesn't he just erect statues of himself at his resorts? Big as he wants and safely away from vandals.
Old 08-10-2020, 08:28 AM
Banned

First thing that needs to happen at Mr. Rushmore is slavers Washington and Jefferson need to be blown to bits. But first the face of Stone Mountain.