Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
C'mon guys. Enough.
Don't worry about it Bob, John and DQ have become the arbiters of all posts and sadly seem unable to keep their noses out of anything. Though I do find John's attitude at odds with his avatar - that is the symbol of Anonymous the hacker group.

Anyhoo I have some painting to do in my Playroom. Got the last light fixtures in and so the ceiling is finished, all acoustic tile in place (Quite a difference to the stereo) so I must say goodbye to Political Correctness for a while. All the best to Patty.
Old 04-20-2015, 03:12 PM
Ready

Quote:
Bullshit on a shingle, Don.
Vulgar assertion. How convincing.

Look, I've got reasons for saying what I say, and I give them. All you've been doing is letting me know you don't like it. But if you don't show me reasons to think I'm wrong, then why would I?

Last edited by donquixote99; 04-20-2015 at 03:25 PM.
Old 04-20-2015, 03:38 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
There you go again, jeez DQ you can read more words that are not on the screen than anyone I know. I never said that my cousin endorsed the email she merely forwarded it to me.

Look how about you ignore my posts and I will happily ignore yours, Sweet Jesus what a couple of sanctimonious twits.
It's a free country. You can ignore me or not, and I can ignore you or not. I get that you really don't like being criticized, but I don't get why I should spare you, in particular, when you take positions I find 'problematical.'

If I'm wrong in what I say, you can always try and show it. But don't imagine that you've done that just by calling me ' sanctimonious twit' or any other names.
Old 04-20-2015, 03:46 PM
Ready

Quote:
Don't worry about it Bob, John and DQ have become the arbiters of all posts and sadly seem unable to keep their noses out of anything. Though I do find John's attitude at odds with his avatar - that is the symbol of Anonymous the hacker group.

Anyhoo I have some painting to do in my Playroom. Got the last light fixtures in and so the ceiling is finished, all acoustic tile in place (Quite a difference to the stereo) so I must say goodbye to Political Correctness for a while. All the best to Patty.
Yes, we have the gall and effrontery to think that if one doesn't agree with something on a public discussion board, one is allowed to say so.
Old 04-20-2015, 06:17 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Vulgar assertion. How convincing.

Look, I've got reasons for saying what I say, and I give them. All you've been doing is letting me know you don't like it. But if you don't show me reasons to think I'm wrong, then why would I?
Give it a rest DQ.
Old 04-20-2015, 07:22 PM
Ready

Quote:
Give it a rest DQ.
Give it a rest yourself.
Old 04-21-2015, 04:06 PM
Admin

Quote:

Don't forget to spread those white sheets to catch the drips.

Give my best to your lovely wife, Rob.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:13 AM
Admin

Old 04-29-2015, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
The GOP has lost 5 of the last 6 popular votes. Only the last 2 were the Obama thing.
Old 04-30-2015, 07:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Don't worry about it Bob, John and DQ have become the arbiters of all posts and sadly seem unable to keep their noses out of anything.
I would suggest adding babs and finn to this list.