Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 11-04-2012, 09:27 AM

Looks like Husted is rigging the election in Ohio

The worthless piece of human filth Ohio Secretary of State John Husted (R) has found a way to install "experimental" software patches in hundreds of voting machines at the last minute just like Ohio did in 04. I can't imagine why. Republican election fraud maybe?

http://www.freepress.org/departments...y/19/2012/4766
Old 11-04-2012, 09:32 AM
Resident octogenarian

Of course.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:05 AM

Well, Bush did have his brother in Fla. to flip the state for him.

I just found this one dated today.

Quote:
It has been reported in the blogs this morning that Tagg Romney owns voting machines in Ohio. This on the heels of the Columbus Free Press reporting that experimental software patches have been installed on Ohio's voting machines that could allow for the same sort of "man in the middle," tampering that has been alleged happened in Ohio in 2004 when election exit polls showed Kerry winning with approximately 63% of the vote only to suddenly get 38% when the votes were counted.
This raises serious vote efficacy issues that Jon Husted, Ohio's Secretary of State, seems determined not to answer. Because there are still so many allegations of vote tampering steming from Ohio's 2004 election results, these issues must be addressed.

The first involves having Tagg Romney and Bain Capital owning Ohio's voting machines as HART Intercivic. HART purchased the Ohio voting machines in 2011 a year before the election. So one question that could be asked is whether this could be seen as if we are unable to just buy the election we will buy the company that counts the votes. Why then should anyone believe in the efficacy of this election if Mitt Romney should win Ohio and thus just like Bush in 2004, the election.

As for the election software, as reported in the Columbus Free Press, Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted has installed software patches on voting machines in 39 counties. The contract between Election Systems and Solutions that was signed by Husted states that the software does not need to be reviewed by any testing authority at the state or local level. Election Systems and Solutions has former Republican Senator from Nebraska Chuck Hagel as a chairman of this company.
http://www.examiner.com/article/tagg...-is-the-fix-in

It is looking like an Iranian or Russian election.

Carl
Old 11-04-2012, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
The worthless piece of human filth Ohio Secretary of State John Husted (R) has found a way to install "experimental" software patches in hundreds of voting machines at the last minute just like Ohio did in 04. I can't imagine why. Republican election fraud maybe?

http://www.freepress.org/departments...y/19/2012/4766
Now you know why I haven't made any predictions in that "Election Day Predictions" thread. It's all meaningless. Romney will be president because the electronic machines have been rigged to make it so.

All these e-voting machine companies have interlocking boards of directors made up of Republican big money donors. Now, we've learned that even the Romney family has gone into the voting machine business.

Did you know that, under the "Help America Vote Act" (yeah, right!), Bush actually gave money to the states to buy these machines? Nothing suspicious about that! No, nothing at all.

The only hope for our democracy is that the Republicans so overplay their hand this time that anyone with eyes will see what they did. Then maybe something will get done about it. Of course, if roughly half the electorate is fine with this as long as "their team" wins, nothing will change.

John
Old 11-04-2012, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Now you know why I haven't made any predictions in that "Election Day Predictions" thread. It's all meaningless. Romney will be president because the electronic machines have been rigged to make it so.
Wow, it looks that that may be the case. The voter fraud stuff to keep the elderly and working class from voting especially in Fla. and now this Ohio stuff.
I guess we may well have that plutocracy and we can kiss the middle class American way of life goodbye.

I am still going to vote.

Carl
Old 11-04-2012, 11:02 AM

Wonder what the "experimental" part of the software is.

Maybe they told the regulators that they discovered they needed a multiplier to compensate for ambient temperature changes throughout the voting day. The multiplier compensates N+1 so that it does not experience thermal drift.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Area Man

Which would be a hoot, if they go through all that.....and lose anyways.

I hear that "some people say" only Democrats cheat.....and I believe it.

I still believe in Santa Claus too.

Regards,
Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 11-04-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:31 AM

24,000 voters showed up last night in Virginia to hear Obama. That is a good sign.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:29 PM

Read somewhere 1000 early votes, are lost in the electronic mist, in a predominately black area in Florida.

It has already started. There will be many more eyes on the voting process this year though. When Kerry was projected to win Ohio in 04 with 78% in exit polling numbers and ends up losing with only 36% of the vote something is seriously being manipulated somewhere in the vote counting process. Exit polling is very reliable. It was set on it's ear in 04.

The only way we can vote fairly is with a #2 lead pencil and a piece of white paper with the candidates names on it with an oval printed beside each name. You fill in the oval next to the candidate of your choice with the #2 pencil.

Vote tallying should take place over several days and involve teams made up of one Republican and one Democrat to feed the ballots into the counting machines. If no problem is seen then they move on.

The other issue is security while transporting the ballots to the counting location. Security experts I am sure could come up with a secure ballot transportation plan.

We have to change something. Outsourcing our vote counting to companies that are not accountable for what they do is insane. Having a candidate for POTUS who has a son who owns a piece of an EVM contractor that provides EVM for vote counting is beyond unbelievable.

If Romney gets in I will have to wait and see what happens. If they actually try to implement some of the policies they have hinted at in the campaign there is no telling what will happen. The biggest problem with a Robme Presidency is the SCOTUS. A topic for more discussion later.
Old 11-04-2012, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacon View Post
Wonder what the "experimental" part of the software is.

Maybe they told the regulators that they discovered they needed a multiplier to compensate for ambient temperature changes throughout the voting day. The multiplier compensates N+1 so that it does not experience thermal drift.
It is classified experimental to take advantage of a loop hole in the law that was supposed to stop crooks like Husted. The machines are supposed to be tested and certified by the state and Federal governments before the election. For some reason, and I would have to read the article closer, experimental software does not have to meet the standards and does not need state and Federal approval.

What gets me is Republican voter fraud is so blatant they don't even try to cover it up. Wake up people.