Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Banned

Payback is a motherfucker.

Bye-bye DACA. When Trump gets too much negative feedback, or his attempts at making policy repeatedly fail, or he isn't getting the admiration his sick personality disorder requires...he threatens to kill the DACA program. Or another Muslim ban, or shutting down the government, or throwing transgender service personnel out of the military, etc., etc.

Trump's governing style? It's a pure psychopathological vindictive response to rejection. It's his gaping, oozing, festering narcissistic wound that is running this country. Maybe Kelly can get him to act more Presidential. So fucking what. This part of his fucked up personality will never change. It's policy by vindictiveness.

This is how he will govern until the GOP decides the country can't tolerate this sort of governance anymore.

Anybody who supports him or even resists wanting him gone immediately, needs to understand this. There is a completely psychopathologically impaired head case in the Oval Office. There's no legitimate argument.
Old 09-01-2017, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Bye-bye DACA. When Trump gets too much negative feedback, or his attempts at making policy repeatedly fail, or he isn't getting the admiration his sick personality disorder requires...he threatens to kill the DACA program. Or another Muslim ban, or shutting down the government, or throwing transgender service personnel out of the military, etc., etc.

Trump's governing style? It's a pure psychopathological vindictive response to rejection. It's his gaping, oozing, festering narcissistic wound that is running this country. Maybe Kelly can get him to act more Presidential. So fucking what. This part of his fucked up personality will never change. It's policy by vindictiveness.

This is how he will govern until the GOP decides the country can't tolerate this sort of governance anymore.

Anybody who supports him or even resists wanting him gone immediately, needs to understand this. There is a completely psychopathologically impaired head case in the Oval Office. There's no legitimate argument.
You may be frothing at the mouth prematurely.

I seriously he is going to end DACA now. Both Ryan and Hatch have spoken against repealing it and the Dems hold the upper hand in any budget reconciliation. Yes he wants to repeal it the worst way, some assholes in his administration believe it is unconstitutional (since 2012, kidding me???) and are egging him on. In the end money always talks and one state that is solidly opposed to DACA is Texas which now needs handouts the worst way.
Old 09-01-2017, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
You may be frothing at the mouth prematurely.

I seriously he is going to end DACA now. Both Ryan and Hatch have spoken against repealing it and the Dems hold the upper hand in any budget reconciliation. Yes he wants to repeal it the worst way, some assholes in his administration believe it is unconstitutional (since 2012, kidding me???) and are egging him on. In the end money always talks and one state that is solidly opposed to DACA is Texas which now needs handouts the worst way.
Whether he's successful in killing DACA or not is not the point of my post. That he governs purely out of his destructive personality disorder is the point.

Frothing at the mouth? What's your fucking problem?
Old 09-01-2017, 06:55 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Whether he's successful in killing DACA or not is not the point of my post. That he governs purely out of his destructive personality disorder is the point.

Frothing at the mouth? What's your fucking problem?
Exactly. And his motivation isn't to do what's best for the country at all, his motivation is to always run counter of anyone who has failed to kiss his ass. Speak ill of the King, incur his childish wrath. Come to think of it.................

Look at his followers.

All a bunch of psychopaths.
Old 09-02-2017, 07:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Exactly. And his motivation isn't to do what's best for the country at all, his motivation is to always run counter of anyone who has failed to kiss his ass. Speak ill of the King, incur his childish wrath. Come to think of it.................

Look at his followers.

All a bunch of psychopaths.
It's not an easy road for a fucked up malignant narcissist like Donald. From moment to moment in interaction with them you never know when they're going to go full bore hostile on you if something comes out of you that pokes their gaping narcissistic wound. And on the other hand they have this relentless excessive need for admiration...and it doesn't help that they're constantly pissing off everybody they come in contact with.

Deep down Donald knows that the only reason anybody tolerates having anything to do with him is that there might be some money in it for them. So Donald has played this card his whole life. So he has a trail of rich wives, and his children are rich, and a few of his business associates, mostly his attorneys, have become rich. But it's a crap shoot. He's a grifter, and when you do a deal with him, you're just as likely to go unpaid and bankrupted as getting the big payday.

It's the same deal with his moronic base. They believe he can give them their 1950's whitebread country back, give them their manufacturing job back, and throw every dark skinned sand monkey and wetback out of the country...and put Jim Crow back in place. And they're finding out fast that they're gonna be fucked with their pants on, just like the next dumbfucker who goes into business with him thinking they will be the one that gets rich.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:19 AM
Area Man

I spent the last half hour arguing with such people. They were claiming that ALL of these people helping flood victims in Texas are exclusively Trump voters. They will even politicize natural disasters, now. People do nothing to help others anywhere else on earth, only Republicans in the Deep South do good things............... The rest of the world is full of heartless bastards.

Right.
Old 09-02-2017, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
I spent the last half hour arguing with such people. They were claiming that ALL of these people helping flood victims in Texas are exclusively Trump voters. They will even politicize natural disasters, now. People do nothing to help others anywhere else on earth, only Republicans in the Deep South do good things............... The rest of the world is full of heartless bastards.

Right.
Good one.

Seriously I think every bit as much left.