Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-09-2012, 11:22 PM

Exclamation Bill Meyer, ShePAC Ad Destroys Obama's Pig Maher Hypocrisy

Potty Mouthed Bill Maher is on the spot.

Yes U.S.A. we have a pair of vile misogynistic pigs in the news this week.

First Rush, NOW BILL MAHER, While Bill Maher has been a misogynistic Pig for years, it seems that because he's a Democrat, it's been acceptable. But now President Obama has been asked if he would return the money, Bill Maher donated to Obamas Political PAC Fund.

Will Obama Super PAC Return Misogynist Bill Maher's Million-Dollar Donation?

MAHER: Speaking of dumb tw*ts… (shows pic of Bachmann and Palin) it’s not because they have breasts. It’s because they are boobs

OBAMA: I thought about Malia and Sasha, and I want them to be able to speak their mind in a civil and thoughtful way and I don’t want them attacked or called horrible names because they are being good citizens.

WORDS ON SCREEN: Shows TV Newser headline “Bill Maher calls Sarah Palin the ‘c-word’ during his stand up act”

MAHER: (shows pic of Bristol Palin) She f*cked Levi over and over again until a baby came out.

http://nation.foxnews.com/bill-maher...aher-hypocrisy

Just a few examples of Maher's Filthy Mouth Deisgraceful Statements aboult Women. Maher, The Misogynistic Potty Mouthed Pig .

Yes FOXNEWS, but they are all true.

Bill
Old 03-09-2012, 11:47 PM

all "fair and balanced", too, I'm sure, ready to spoon feed the gape mouthed, fallow minded drones that dutifully tune in for their daily dose of bullshit. If you wish to be taken the least bit seriously, you might consider referencing a source with more credibility than the national enquirer dressed in Fox's clothing.
Old 03-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Loyal Opposition

I will predict this much. No majority democratic legislature will choose to honor Bill Maher with a bronze bust displayed in the state capitol.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 03-10-2012, 09:27 AM

When did Bill Maher become a representative of Obama? He at least admits he is a comedian...

And it's not that I am defending Maher.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Not defending him, but Maher did not go on a 9-hour rant against a private citizen like Limbaugh did. He criticized pubic figures (as the Right does to Obama every waking minute, BTW). Whether you grasp it or not, it is quite different to criticize a public figure and a private citizen.
Old 03-10-2012, 11:37 AM

You know George Carlin would be having a lot of fun with this shit if he was still around.

Carl
Old 03-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Area Man

Why would Obama return Mahers money, Bill? I wouldn't.
Do you think the others are turning any money away?

Yeah, he's a pig. I like the guy for other reasons, but even I think he's a pig.

Dave
Old 03-10-2012, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Not defending him, but Maher did not go on a 9-hour rant against a private citizen like Limbaugh did. He criticized pubic figures (as the Right does to Obama every waking minute, BTW). Whether you grasp it or not, it is quite different to criticize a public figure and a private citizen.
Finnbow, perhaps you meant to say 'public figures'.... (or maybe not!)
Old 03-10-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
To add to this Rush is broadcasting on publicly owned airwaves during the day when children could be listening. Yes some parents make their children listen to Rush spew bile.

Rush is and has been a pundit for the Republican party for years. It can be argued that he is the most powerful person in the Republican party. He is no longer the comedian he claims to be. He is now a commentator doing opinion broadcasts.

Bill Maher is a comedian that does a show that leans towards politics. His show on HBO is broadcast over cable and other private mediums. You have to pay to watch his show. Parents can filter him out if they don't want their children to see his show. Most people I have heard speak about Maher say in his real life he is an egotistical asshole. I don't watch his show.

The pac money he donated should stay right were it is.

If Rush donated a million dollars to Romney I would say the same thing. Romney doesn't need the money, he already is essentially Rush's boss since Bain owns Clear channel, who owns Premiere Radio Networks, who syndicates Rush's show along with Beck, Hannity, and others. They broadcast on 850 stations across the country. That sounds like a liberul media conspiracy to me. What say you.

Potty mouthed, are you kidding me. Foul mouthed would have made this post sound like it was written by an adult.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Finnbow, perhaps you meant to say 'public figures'.... (or maybe not!)
Oops, you're right, Barbara. No offense intended. Perhaps a Freudian slip, considering the topic.