Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-28-2023, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Of course I have. I also know all about the
Company C, 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment and Company B, 4th Battalion, 3rd Infantry Regiment, 11th Brigade, 23rd (Americal) Infantry Division, at Mai Lai, Vietnam on 16 March 1968.

One of the ways that Romainian men and Ukrainian men avoided being murdered by the Waffen SS, was to cooperate with the Waffen SS. The American boys at Mai Lai were in no danger of being killed...they just did it for the fun of it.

So...what's your fucking point? That human males can be inhumane? Thanks so much for your fucking politicized insight.
Thanks Ike, with your help maybe we can yet educate Dondi. If we can wean him off the Reich-wing alternative facts and revisionist history that is.
Old 09-28-2023, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
I am specifically asking about a special Inspector general. This is irrespective of the imbecile Rand.

Do you want no one to oversee the taxpayer's fund?
No one overseeing taxpayer's funds? Is that something like the "open border"? IE more Reich-wing blathering.
Old 09-28-2023, 04:17 PM
Ready

So, for totally soft, based on nothing but opinion reasons, you want to cut Ukraine off. It is nothing but soft opinion to call Zelenski 'entitled,' and thnk opinions of personal style should drive policy. It is nothing but soft opinion to imagine the emotional reactions of millions to the existence past and present to some vague number of 'Ukrainian Nazis' should drive policy. All I see here is rationale, motivated reasoning, a reaction against Ukraine, and for Russia although that is left unstated. The conclusion is driving the argument. It certainly isn't data based.
Old 09-28-2023, 04:24 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
So, for totally soft, based on nothing but opinion reasons, you want to cut Ukraine off. It is nothing but soft opinion to call Zelenski 'entitled,' and thnk opinions of personal style should drive policy. It is nothing but soft opinion to imagine the emotional reactions of millions to the existence past and present to some vague number of 'Ukrainian Nazis' should drive policy. All I see here is rationale, motivated reasoning, a reaction against Ukraine, and for Russia although that is left unstated. The conclusion is driving the argument. It certainly isn't data based.
Are you against the call of the embecile Rand for a Special Inspector General?
Old 09-28-2023, 04:41 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Thanks Ike, with your help maybe we can yet educate Dondi. If we can wean him off the Reich-wing alternative facts and revisionist history that is.
It is one thing to descend into a murderous state of mind, it is another when your official duty is to carry out the Final Solution.

Get some education on the SS.
Old 09-28-2023, 04:43 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
It is one thing to descend into a murderous state of mind, it is another when your official duty is to carry out the Final Solution.
Your boy Putin is actively engaged in genocidal acts and war crimes right now. What's behind your reflexive defense/admiration of Putin and his actions in Ukraine? Spill the beans.
Old 09-28-2023, 05:13 PM
Jigsawed

https://www.politico.eu/article/volo...action-center/
Old 09-28-2023, 05:32 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Your boy Putin is actively engaged in genocidal acts and war crimes right now. What's behind your reflexive defense/admiration of Putin and his actions in Ukraine? Spill the beans.
Nowhere here have I expressed admiration for his actions in Ukraine. What I have asked for is realism which to my mind is supported by top active officers of the United States Military.

I have stated that Putin did well to extricate Russia from the terrible nineties and also to prevent Balkanization.
Old 09-28-2023, 05:48 PM
Banned

QUOTE=Dondilion;424362]Nazi receives a standing ovation at Zelensky's visit with Trudeau. Canadian parliament apologizes.[/QUOTE]

So Dondi wants to throw shade on Zelensky and Trudeau for a celebration of a guy who may have been a former nazi. I got to thinin' how many other nazi scientists got themselves off the hook after the war and with the help of the Smithsonian here's what I found out.

Quote:
So it came to pass that 71 years ago today, 88 Nazi scientists arrived in the United States and were promptly put to work for Uncle Sam.
And Dondi is all upset that this old man was cheered. Well here are 88 nazis that our government let off the hook in the most notorious act of genocide in world history.

While Dondi plays politics.
Old 09-28-2023, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nowhere here have I expressed admiration for his actions in Ukraine. What I have asked for is realism which to my mind is supported by top active officers of the United States Military.

I have stated that Putin did well to extricate Russia from the terrible nineties and also to prevent Balkanization.
Putin is a fucking polonium smoothie murderer and war criminal. And you're pissed off at Zelensky and Trudeau. I know all about American men like Dondi. Sitting across from me in treatment rooms with no clue what sort of shitbags they are.