Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-02-2016, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
Explain to me what's wrong with what Lewandowski said, because I don't see it.

There's a good chance he would still be alive. After all he was killed in the BUSH/Clinton War of Imperial Aggression Based on Lies.

He may have died by some other means in the interim since 2004, but there is no reason to believe that Trump would have invaded Iraq if he were President.
It's called politicizing a tragedy. Also gross insensitivity, something I wouldn't expect you to know the slightest thing about.
Old 08-02-2016, 06:05 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
It's called politicizing a tragedy. Also gross insensitivity, something I wouldn't expect you to know the slightest thing about.
I lost count of how many combat tours my son did in the Middle East. And since he was Special Forces I had plenty of time to think about how I would feel if he got whacked.

I thought about who I would blame and be pissed off at and the list was pretty long. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Wolfowitz, Powell, shit there were dozens of Neo Con Iraq War architects in the Bush Administration that I would have been pissed at. I even fantasized about what I would do if Bush wanted to meet with me as a Gold Star Parent. I figured if he let me get close enough to shake hands with him, then he would be close enough for me to throw a haymaker and try to knock some of his teeth out.

Then there's the damned Democrats, including Clinton, that gave Bush political cover by voting for the war.

But one name that never came up on my hate list was Donald Trump.

Trump was that Dude on The Apprentice. A show I never watched because I thought it was inane, but it, and he, had nothing to do with the decision to invade Iraq.

So I gotta ask myself, why the Fuck is this Kahn Dude attacking Trump? What's his angle?
Old 08-02-2016, 06:35 PM

Quote:
I lost count of how many combat tours my son did in the Middle East. And since he was Special Forces I had plenty of time to think about how I would feel if he got whacked.

I thought about who I would blame and be pissed off at and the list was pretty long. Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Wolfowitz, Powell, shit there were dozens of Neo Con Iraq War architects in the Bush Administration that I would have been pissed at. I even fantasized about what I would do if Bush wanted to meet with me as a Gold Star Parent. I figured if he let me get close enough to shake hands with him, then he would be close enough for me to throw a haymaker and try to knock some of his teeth out.

Then there's the damned Democrats, including Clinton, that gave Bush political cover by voting for the war.

Trump was that Dude on The Apprentice. A show I never watched because I thought it was inane, but it, and he, had nothing to do with the decision to invade Iraq.

So I gotta ask myself, why the Fuck is this Kahn Dude attacking Trump? What's his angle?
He can't help himself. Kahn criticized him, just like Megyn Kelly did. That's all it takes.
Old 08-02-2016, 06:53 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
He can't help himself. Kahn criticized him, just like Megyn Kelly did. That's all it takes.
Kahn viciously attacked him.

I don't blame Trump.

My question was, what's Kahn's agenda?
Old 08-03-2016, 09:28 AM

Quote:

Mr. Khan was no different than your son. He went and when it was his job to approach the oncoming vehicle at the gate he went out and met it instead of sending a corporal or private. He walked point and got killed. The point is he was a Muslim and gave his life for his country and his men while Trump wants to a put ban on all Muslim immigration.

I don't know why you don't understand why Khan's parents would be very upset.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:41 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Mr. Khan was no different than your son. He went and when it was his job to approach the oncoming vehicle at the gate he went out and met it instead of sending a corporal or private. He walked point and got killed. The point is he was a Muslim and gave his life for his country and his men while Trump wants to a put ban on all Muslim immigration.

The issue I have is with old man Kahn, not his son.

As for the kid dying for his country, no American troops died for their country in the Iraq War. They may have thought they were fighting for their country, but they were not. They were pawns fighting for Bush/Cheney's bullshit.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:46 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
As I have said over and over and over again, I understand their anger.

What I don't understand is why they direct it at someone who had nothing to do with the war their son was killed in.

If it's immigration that they are pissed about, then that's a separate issue and they shouldn't be trying to use their sons death in Bush's War of Imperial aggression some 12 years ago.

Again, if you think our Military is fighting in the Middle East for our Freedom and our Constitution then you are one stupid ass motherfucker.

Try reading this.

Maybe some of it will seep though that thick skull of yours:

https://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.pdf

Last edited by Tom Joad; 08-03-2016 at 09:49 AM.
Old 08-02-2016, 03:42 PM

Got what he always wanted today, a Purple Heart!

Just how many Vets wish for that I wounder???? What a waste of grey matter!

Barney
Old 08-02-2016, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Got what he always wanted today, a Purple Heart!

Just how many Vets wish for that I wounder???? What a waste of grey matter!

Barney

An insult to every person who ever served.
Old 08-02-2016, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
An insult to every person who ever served.
And Trump showed a total lack of class by accepting the Purple Heart knowing fully well he did not earn it. This is not collecting jewelry like people buying NBA championship rings.