Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2018, 10:36 AM

Trump unloads on Homeland Security secretary in lengthy immigration tirade
Quote:
President Trump berated Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen in a dispiriting Cabinet meeting on immigration Wednesday, according to three administration officials, but her colleagues denied reports that she has threatened to quit.

Trump lashed out at his Cabinet, and Nielsen in particular, when told that the number of people arrested for illegally crossing the Mexico border topped 50,000 for the second consecutive month. The blowup lasted more than 30 minutes, according to a person with knowledge of what transpired, as Trump’s face reddened and he raised his voice, saying Nielsen needed to “close down” the border.

“Why don’t you have solutions? How is this still happening?” he said, adding later, “We need to shut it down. We’re closed.”

Administration officials spoke on the condition of anonymity to provide a candid account of the private meeting.

Trump’s tirade went on so long that many present began fidgeting in their seats and flashing grimaces, White House aides said. Eventually, the topic moved on to health care, bringing relief to many in the room.
Yet this moron claimed in his speech in Indiana that his wall was being built. What wall?
Hope that Ms. Nielsen quits this circus soon especially since Trump thinks that she a Bush ally having worked in his administration as an advisor in Homeland Security. Wonder how Sarah HS is going to spin this today.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.66401ed2d395
Old 05-11-2018, 02:41 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

The U.S. ambassador to Moscow, pushing to build business ties with Russia, is scheduled to join a panel discussion this month at the Kremlin’s premier economic forum with Viktor Vekselberg, an oligarch slapped with American sanctions and linked to payments to Donald Trump’s lawyer.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-man-in-moscow

WTF??? Trump signs economic sanctions against a bunch of Russian oligarchs, including the guy who funneled $500k to Michael Cohen, for interfering in our election and then our ambassador to Russia sucks up to the same guy trying to help him improve his business ties with the US? Only in Trumpworld.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:16 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Trump unloads on Homeland Security secretary in lengthy immigration tirade

Yet this moron claimed in his speech in Indiana that his wall was being built. What wall?
Hope that Ms. Nielsen quits this circus soon especially since Trump thinks that she a Bush ally having worked in his administration as an advisor in Homeland Security. Wonder how Sarah HS is going to spin this today.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.66401ed2d395
WTF does he think? 50,000 arrested means the border is wide open?
Old 05-11-2018, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
WTF does he think? 50,000 arrested means the border is wide open?
Trump does not realize that now (spring) is when farming jobs are in abundance and that they are usually filled by immigrant workers from south of the border. Next on Dotard's agenda is a farming crisis?
Old 05-11-2018, 05:33 PM

Kelly Sadler, a dumb blondeaid in the White House had a very unkind thing to say about Senator's McCain's terminal illness. But then I forget, didn't Dotard call McCain a loser for getting captured, he himself a draft dodger?

Now members from both parties are angry at this dumb blonde and nary a word from the Dotard. What gives?

Tweet from Mrs. McCain:
Quote:
Cindy McCain

@cindymccain

@kellysadler45 May I remind you my husband has a family, 7 children and 5 grandchildren.
Old 05-11-2018, 06:02 PM

How Donny launders Russian money

https://www.wired.com/story/if-trump...-how-it-works/
Old 05-11-2018, 08:46 PM

He is filling the swamp and not draining it.
Old 05-11-2018, 10:52 PM
Admin

Quote:
Kelly Sadler, a dumb blondeaid in the White House had a very unkind thing to say about Senator's McCain's terminal illness. But then I forget, didn't Dotard call McCain a loser for getting captured, he himself a draft dodger?

Now members from both parties are angry at this dumb blonde and nary a word from the Dotard. What gives?

Tweet from Mrs. McCain:
Kelly Sadler should've had her job revoked by John Kelley the moment this comment came to light. I'm watchin a senior chief, Malcolm Nance literally losing his shit over this on the tube tonight. This is beyond political bullshit, you don't take a shit on a dying man who served his country like John McCain did, especially coming from some know nothing piece of shit named Kelly Sadler who works for a five deferment draft dodging scumbag like Trump. There is no depth this gang of traitors won't plumb.
Old 05-13-2018, 01:39 PM

I am seriously having a WTF moment.

Trump urges Commerce Dept. to help Chinese company that violated U.S. sanctions
Quote:
President Donald Trump signaled Sunday he would help a Chinese phone-maker, less than a month after the Commerce Department decided to impose a harsh penalty on the company for lying to investigators about violating U.S. sanctions by selling equipment to Iran and North Korea.

“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” the president wrote on Twitter. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”
Why???????????????
Makes no sense but I will wait till our Trumpster whell weigh in and tell us all how this fits in with MAGA.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ea-iran-584244
Old 05-13-2018, 02:00 PM

Quote:
I am seriously having a WTF moment.

Trump urges Commerce Dept. to help Chinese company that violated U.S. sanctions

Why???????????????
Makes no sense but I will wait till our Trumpster whell weigh in and tell us all how this fits in with MAGA.
Anything and everything Don the Con does involves self-enrichment. There’s a money trail to Donny’s pocket, well hidden, here somewhere. Idiots like Whell would have an orgasm for a Trump gold-plated cellphone...