Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-20-2023, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
‘It’s a Clown Show’: Moderate Republican Rips GOP Colleagues, This Is What Happens When ‘You Keep Running Lunatics’
https://www.mediaite.com/politics/it...ning-lunatics/

We have our own mini clown show right here in Whell’s World.
"You are all wrong because I'm right" sob-sob.

Old 09-20-2023, 10:46 AM

Well, after 2 pages, 2 days, and multiple posts, only one of you has even attempted to address the information provided in post 3745. Rather, most of the posts have been about me, and you've scrupulously avoided, and probably not even read, the linked article.

Typical...
Old 09-20-2023, 11:52 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Well, after 2 pages, 2 days, and multiple posts, only one of you has even attempted to address the information provided in post 3745. Rather, most of the posts have been about me, and you've scrupulously avoided, and probably not even read, the linked article.

Typical...
Is anyone here gaslit enough to think, at this time, that post 3745 contained valuable information in support of the 'charges' against Joe Biden? Besides Whell himself, that is?
Old 09-20-2023, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Is anyone here gaslit enough to think, at this time, that post 3745 contained valuable information in support of the 'charges' against Joe Biden? Besides Whell himself, that is?

He's mad because no one will engage in his B.S.
Old 09-20-2023, 12:41 PM

Whell is fully aware that these Biden allegations are a sideshow, a deflection from his Dear Leader’s real and dangerous crimes. Yet he wants us to engage in this sideshow. He’ll never learn. Sad little man.
Old 09-20-2023, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Whell is fully aware that these Biden allegations are a sideshow, a deflection from his Dear Leader’s real and dangerous crimes. Yet he wants us to engage in this sideshow. He’ll never learn. Sad little man.
Old 09-20-2023, 01:17 PM
Admin

Quote:

Typical...
I've read it and you're delusional if you think it provides any smoking gun whatsoever. Sen. Johnson said it, in the article.

Please get help, Mike.
Old 09-20-2023, 02:03 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

FAKE NEWS EXPOSED: A Service of PoliticalChat.com

Quote:

Typical...

Sorry, but I was busy this morning. We hiked the Beehive Trail at Acadia NP - 450 ft vertical up a cliff face assisted by climbing irons and cables.
Old 09-20-2023, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I've read it and you're delusional if you think it provides any smoking gun whatsoever. Sen. Johnson said it, in the article.

Please get help, Mike.
If you had actually read my post, you wouldn't have made the statement above. Refresher, here's what I wrote:

The fact that the Bidens took in millions, and then distributed it to family members including Joe, is not in dispute. Also not in dispute are the questionable reputations of Biden's business partners.

The question remains: what were they selling that was worth millions?

See? No mention of a "smoking gun". It's simply a question. Questions are meant to invite discussion or share facts or ideas.

"Smoking gun"? No. Evidence of potential wrong-doing? Absolutely. Enough to draw conclusions? No. Enough to wonder what these folks were up to? Certainly.

Is anyone here even curious about this? Apparently not.
Old 09-20-2023, 02:45 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

FAKE NEWS EXPOSED: A Service of PoliticalChat.com

Quote:
If you had actually read my post, you wouldn't have made the statement above. Refresher, here's what I wrote:

The fact that the Bidens took in millions, and then distributed it to family members including Joe, is not in dispute. Also not in dispute are the questionable reputations of Biden's business partners.

The question remains: what were they selling that was worth millions?

See? No mention of a "smoking gun". It's simply a question. Questions are meant to invite discussion or share facts or ideas.

"Smoking gun"? No. Evidence of potential wrong-doing? Absolutely. Enough to draw conclusions? No. Enough to wonder what these folks were up to? Certainly.

Is anyone here even curious about this? Apparently not.

There is no doubt that Hunter profited off the Biden name (also the Trump business model, even throughout his presidency (for which you never expressed any concern). There is, however, thus far no evidence whatsoever that Joe was involved or profited off it, as there is for Trump (in spades).

You seem fundamentally incapable of understanding that just because you want to believe some right wing diversionary bullshit does not mean that it is true nor that anyone else has to prove it false.

Last edited by finnbow; 09-20-2023 at 03:46 PM.