Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-18-2023, 09:19 AM

House Republican Tells Fox News There’s ‘Little to No Evidence’ Supporting Key Theory Behind Biden Impeachment
https://www.mediaite.com/news/house-...n-impeachment/

Is Rep Buck also a tool, Whell? Or perhaps you should just look in a mirror.
Old 09-18-2023, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Substitute “Trump” for “Biden”, multiply by 1,000, add actual proof, and you’ll have a factual statement.

:-)
Old 09-18-2023, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Interesting (but not really) how this guy believes every allegation he's fed about the Bidens, but ignores the very same things the tRump's have a history of doing.
Wow, Ricky! There's a tape somewhere of Biden hanging out with prostitutes while they're peeing on a hotel room bed?
Old 09-18-2023, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
House Republican Tells Fox News There’s ‘Little to No Evidence’ Supporting Key Theory Behind Biden Impeachment
https://www.mediaite.com/news/house-...n-impeachment/

Is Rep Buck also a tool, Whell? Or perhaps you should just look in a mirror.
Or perhaps you should just get a clue. Why was Shokin fired? Allegedly for not moving fast enough on prosecuting gov't corruption in Ukraine. There are allegations that he was a participant in that corruption, but has never been prosecuted for it.

I happen to agree with Buck that there's no smoking gun evidence that his sacking was tied to an investigation of Burisma.

The problem, Chicklet, is that there is the "appearance of impropriety" which invites questions. WFT was Biden's son getting paid $1MM per year, along with Devon Archer, for being on Burisma's board? And for what?

Here's a pull from one of your favorite news sources, summarizing an editorial that appeared in WaPo:

Yet we’re still left with a motley collection of odd and unsavory figures sending a lot of money through a lot of companies to a lot of members of the Biden family, with little explanation why. Comer contends that bank records confirm more than $10 million in payments, run through at least 20 businesses, mostly limited liability companies, to the president’s son Hunter Biden; the president’s brother, James Biden; James’s wife, Sara Jones Biden; Hallie Biden (widow of Joe Biden’s son Beau, who died in 2015); Hunter’s ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle; Hunter’s current wife, Melissa Cohen; and, as Comer noted, “three children of the president’s son and the president’s brother.”

Just what goods or services did all those Biden family members provide to those companies?

A forensic accountant would need to sift though all of this, and such an investigation may be underway or forthcoming. But...

President Biden voluntarily releases his tax returns and other financial disclosure reports that are required by law. But members of elected officials’ families are not required to disclose anything, leaving a very easy way for any deep-pocketed individual or institution to purchase a friendship with someone who has the politician’s ear.

“Maybe it’s entirely coincidental that so many foreign entities just happened to give large amounts of money and gifts to Biden family members,” writes Geraghty cheekily, “and no one involved ever believed, promised, insinuated or suggested that Joe Biden would ever return the favor.”

While you scream "no evidence" - which I'd suggest isn't the case, it's just not all tied together pretty with a big bow - there certainly are many, many questions. You may lack the intellectual curiosity to assume that this is more than happenstance. I, however, would like to know what these individual who forked over millions received, or expected to receive, in return.
Old 09-18-2023, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post

While you scream "no evidence" - which I'd suggest isn't the case, it's just not all tied together pretty with a big bow - there certainly are many, many questions.

From our favorite News channel Faux,

Quote:
“Your party, the Republican investigators, say that that’s proof of influence peddling by Hunter and James [Biden], but that’s just your suggestion. You don’t actually have any facts to that point. You’ve got some circumstantial evidence,” said Fox host Steve Doocey in an interview with Comer on Thursday.

“Of all those names, the one person who didn’t profit — there’s no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.”
‘You Don’t Actually Have Any Facts’: Even Fox Isn’t Buying GOP’s Claims About Biden’s Foreign Business Dealings

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...gs-1234733915/

Last edited by Rajoo; 09-18-2023 at 11:30 AM.
Old 09-18-2023, 11:42 AM

Anyone else wondering why Whell’s “intellectual curiosity” doesn’t extend to the well-documented misdeeds of his Dear Leader and his devil’s spawn? Or to the $billions “invested” in the boy prince’s fund by some extremely shady characters? Could it be that he’s a hypocrite?
Old 09-18-2023, 12:07 PM

I don't think its simple hypocrisy.

For the 2020 election, the Repugnants played the Ukraine card and Trump wound up getting impeached instead. Even then, the Repugnants tried to blackmail Zelensky into announcing an investigation of Biden, did not matter if there was cause.

Now for the 2024 elections, the Moron is facing 91 indictments. So now their intent is to misinform their audience that Biden is just as crooked and for good measure they have also arm twisted the House into impeaching Biden. Also its quite possible that they are playing the odds, come next year Trump's criminal cases will drown their current misdeeds while whatever damage it can inflict is done. Remains to be seen how this will affect the independents in the swing states. If they chose not to vote, mission accomplished.
Old 09-18-2023, 01:41 PM

Christian Vanderbrouk ���������� @UrbanAchievr

Trump’s verified Truth Social account just posted a “quick reminder for liberal Jews who voted to destroy America & Israel because you belief false narratives! Let’s hope you learned from your mistake & make better choices going forward. Happy New Year!”

———————————

Hey Whell, can you think of another authoritarian who scapegoated the Jews for destroying a country? Do you agree with your Dear Leader?
Old 09-18-2023, 01:56 PM
Admin

Quote:
What a couple of tools! Yes, the first link says exactly that. The point of posting the Politico story - FROM 2019 - was to illustrate that there's nothing new to the allegations. Folks have known about the unethical use of Biden's name in their business dealings for years. What's also interesting and unsettling are the individuals they've chosen to do business with, and the legal issues that follow those folks.

The 2nd link's purpose was to show that things have changed since 2019, and that we now know that Biden's denials about his involvement in his son's business dealings, including businesses linked to the Chinese Communist Party, don't survive scrutiny.

Leave it to you to septic tanks to lie and mischaracterize my post. This is exactly the process you use to "win" arguments.

So, when you are caught (once again) in posting up a link that directly contradicts your assertions, all you have left is to call Don and myself childish names like "septic tanks" and "tools", you ridiculous liar? pfffft

Thanks for once again proving yourself to be an unhinged and unscrupulous liar, Mike Whell. Not only to the membership here but to any and all who watch from the sidelines.

Well done, kid. I knew you had it in you.
Old 09-18-2023, 02:11 PM
Admin

Quote:
Or perhaps you should just get a clue. Why was Shokin fired? Allegedly for not moving fast enough on prosecuting gov't corruption in Ukraine. There are allegations that he was a participant in that corruption, but has never been prosecuted for it.

I happen to agree with Buck that there's no smoking gun evidence that his sacking was tied to an investigation of Burisma.

The problem, Chicklet, is that there is the "appearance of impropriety" which invites questions. WFT was Biden's son getting paid $1MM per year, along with Devon Archer, for being on Burisma's board? And for what?

Here's a pull from one of your favorite news sources, summarizing an editorial that appeared in WaPo:

Yet we’re still left with a motley collection of odd and unsavory figures sending a lot of money through a lot of companies to a lot of members of the Biden family, with little explanation why. Comer contends that bank records confirm more than $10 million in payments, run through at least 20 businesses, mostly limited liability companies, to the president’s son Hunter Biden; the president’s brother, James Biden; James’s wife, Sara Jones Biden; Hallie Biden (widow of Joe Biden’s son Beau, who died in 2015); Hunter’s ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle; Hunter’s current wife, Melissa Cohen; and, as Comer noted, “three children of the president’s son and the president’s brother.”

Just what goods or services did all those Biden family members provide to those companies?

A forensic accountant would need to sift though all of this, and such an investigation may be underway or forthcoming. But...

President Biden voluntarily releases his tax returns and other financial disclosure reports that are required by law. But members of elected officials’ families are not required to disclose anything, leaving a very easy way for any deep-pocketed individual or institution to purchase a friendship with someone who has the politician’s ear.

“Maybe it’s entirely coincidental that so many foreign entities just happened to give large amounts of money and gifts to Biden family members,” writes Geraghty cheekily, “and no one involved ever believed, promised, insinuated or suggested that Joe Biden would ever return the favor.”

While you scream "no evidence" - which I'd suggest isn't the case, it's just not all tied together pretty with a big bow - there certainly are many, many questions. You may lack the intellectual curiosity to assume that this is more than happenstance. I, however, would like to know what these individual who forked over millions received, or expected to receive, in return.
So, you bring a summary of one of the Post's pet rightwing op-ed writers and that's what you consider proof of President Biden malfeasance? Are you really that gullible? How in the world did you graduate high school much less MU?