Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-14-2023, 11:47 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
You sure like to make incorrect and unfounded assumptions. Just like your heroes Gym Jordan, James Comer and your collective hero, the Orange Buffoon. Congrats!

Your every post proves your ignorance and stupidity, every time.
And his compulsive sociopathic aggression. His main desire here is to find some ground to assert you are extreme and awful.
Old 09-14-2023, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
You sure like to make incorrect and unfounded assumptions. Just like your heroes Gym Jordan, James Comer and your collective hero, the Orange Buffoon. Congrats!

Your every post proves your ignorance and stupidity, every time.
What specifically about my post proves my "ignorance and stupidity"? Really, I'd like to know exactly what triggered this round of name-calling. Or was this just your usual intellectually lazy response because you had nothing specific to object to?
Old 09-14-2023, 11:49 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
What specifically about my post proves my "ignorance and stupidity"? Really, I'd like to know exactly what triggered this round of name-calling. Or was this just your usual intellectually lazy response because you had nothing specific to object to?
As if you didn't know. As if you weren't insulting on purpose.
Old 09-14-2023, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
And his compulsive sociopathic aggression. His main desire here is to find some ground to assert you are extreme and awful.
This happens to me with literally every response to my posts. You guys ought to be used to seeing this stuff in the forum.

I don't, by the way, think anyone here is "awful". You're probably decent folks with funky ideas about things. Many of you folks on the other hand assume that I'm a bad person just because I don't share your point of view. See the difference?
Old 09-14-2023, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
As usual this guy (who insists he doesn't defend tRump) is our pipeline to Reich-wing media talking points. Or as I like to call it "tRump's Fairy Tales". They really don't want the cult paying attention to facts or evidence.

You dismiss my post as "right-wing talking points." It was a factually accurate section of my post that you quoted from. Are you attempting to suggest that accurate statements of fact are "right-wing talking points"?
Old 09-14-2023, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Your ignorant and inaccurate assumptions about my beliefs. You just don't get it, do you?
Old 09-14-2023, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Your home state has a number of exceptions to open-carry permissibility and makes it a felony to conceal-carry without a government-issued permit. Such restrictions highlight my point that states are allowed to have reasonable regulation of guns. The courts will decide if the NM actions were reasonable.

What is not reasonable is for a party to support or defend a Presidential effort to steal an election, something you tried to equivocate on by bringing up this NM kerfuffle.
The presence of such regulation in Michigan proves nothing about the lack of similar/same restrictions in NM. The presence of your "wahtaboutism" is also irrelevant.
Old 09-14-2023, 12:15 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
The presence of such regulation in Michigan proves nothing about the lack of similar/same restrictions in NM. The presence of your "wahtaboutism" is also irrelevant.
My whataboutism? You're the one who introduced the NM kerfuffle in a lame effort to refute my contention that your party no longer believes in democracy and the Constitution (by virtue of their efforts to support and defend a coup attempt and engage in numerous disenfranchisement efforts).

Hell, even Mitt Romney, born in your hometown and the 2012 standard-bearer of the GOP and current US Senator recently stated “A very large portion of my party really doesn’t believe in the Constitution.” Maybe you should heed the wisdom of your native son and perhaps the last remaining honorable Republican on Capitol Hill.
Old 09-14-2023, 01:55 PM
Admin

Quote:
This happens to me with literally every response to my posts. You guys ought to be used to seeing this stuff in the forum.

I don't, by the way, think anyone here is "awful". You're probably decent folks with funky ideas about things. Many of you folks on the other hand assume that I'm a bad person just because I don't share your point of view. See the difference?
Quote:
He might look silly to you, but I'm willing to bet no robberies of the business have occurred while he's manning the front desk.
A morning filled with Whell's logical fallacies and rank namecalling just wouldn't be the same. smh
Old 09-14-2023, 02:00 PM

Quote:
He might look silly to you, but I'm willing to bet no robberies of the business have occurred while he's manning the front desk.
So if I get a gun and carry it around, I will not get robbed at gunpoint? Good to know.